eight - hoseok

I sat through my graphic design class and starting rethinking my electives. Jeongna looked like she was going to fall asleep any minute. We had been going over fonts and why not to use Comic Sans for like 3 weeks now. Good news is that it's almost the end of the first quarter of the school year, so me, Jeongna, Jungkook, and Jin could all have to same elective. We were thinking about doing the cooking class. Just after graphic design, Mr. Sejin called me and Jeongna to the table. "You two don't look very focused. Do you need to be punished?"
"No sir. I just didn't get very much sleep last night. I was helping my mom prepare for a family reunion. It won't happen again, Mr. Sejin." Jeongna could lie well. We were really face timing the whole night talking.
"And what's your excuse, Mr. Jung?"
"I am still helping my mom move her things from our old house. She works a lot so we don't have much time to do it, so we do it after I get home from school."
"Okay, fine. Now get to 7th period!" After we finally walked out,
Jungkook was waiting for us. We walked towards the band room. On the way, Taehyung walked past us. He had a massive bruise on his jaw, and he shrunk away when he walked past Jungkook.
"What's that about? I've never seen him scared."
"Jungkook gave Taehyung an uppercut that I've only seen in movies. He must've remembered what happened and didn't tell anyone. The bullying has stopped since then. That was about a week ago," Jeongna said. Then she thanked Jungkook for saving her life, because she was sure that Taehyung would have murdered her in the teacher's lounge. I wondered why Jeongna and Taehyung had beef. Jeongna was so nice. I decided against asking her, since he had almost hospitalized her two weeks ago.
~ next day woot woot ~
The four of us in the mini "crew" we walking to lunch when this kid named Yoongi came out of nowhere and tackled Jeongna. Jungkook ripped Yoongi off her and smacked him hard across the face. Yoongi was out like a light. "That was close," Jungkook said.
"A little too close," said Jeongna with a grunt. "He pushed me down onto the side with the bad rib and hip. I hit my head, too. I have a concussion from before. I might have to go to the nurse, guys. I don't think I can put pressure or weight on my hip. One of you might have to carry me." I picked her up and Jin and Jungkook walked alongside me to the nurse. Jeongna then passed out in my arms.
"Guys, we should hurry up!"

~ note ~
Don't forget to share my story and tell all the famous bts fic writers about it!