chapter 2 - memories

This is when Captain Liz is fighting Captain Hook.

"I will kill you if it is the last thing I do!" I was yelling at Captain Hook from the dock. He was on his boat and I was on the dock yelling at each other. People were gathering around to watch us.
"Then do it!" He yelled. I climbed up on his deck. We were both even. Each of us had a hook and a sword to fight with. (My left hand had a hook on it and Captain Hook had it on his right) I knew that he had a smaller advantage with fighting with his left hand. He tock a leap towards me trying to get at my heart. But my hand swooped his sword out of his hand.
"Ha! I did that easily." I said.
"But, you are no match for me," He said.
"How so? I am female? Or my will power to fight?" I asked him. He was moving towards his captain quarters I followed with my sward still drawn and pointed at his heart. I should take advantage sometime soon. He opened the door and walked in and came out with a new sword.
"Haha!" he laughed, "I think that you did not see that coming, did you?"
"Yes I did" I said, "and it is still on. Neither of us are dead yet."
"Yet" He said. I leaped forward and got him under his ribcage, I yanked it back out. He fell on his right side.
"Ha, you are not as tough as you thought you were." I said with smile. I pushed him on his back. "See you in the afterlife" I was just about to put my sword through his heart. When his hooked hand swiped my sword away from his body and got up again.
"I am not about to die with out a fight," He said.
"I thought that was a fight?" I asked, I smiled when I did that. We hit our swords together and moved from place to place with everytime we step. Wow, he is really not giving out that easily. With that thought, I stepped and my sword went through his heart and back out again. I just killed him. Just like that. I started to walk to the side where I could get off this boat.

When Captain Liz's and Adam Levine were born.

"Push" The soon to become father whispered into his hands. It was big, empty, white room. A mother was sweating all over her face. She had a long 24 hours trying to push the two baby's out.
"I can see the first baby," A doctor said soothing to the mother, "push a little more" She pushed as hard as she can. The first one popped right out.
"It is a girl," Said the doctor while cleaning her up and gave her to the dad to hold. "I can see the other, push" The dad was relieved that one of the two baby's were ok.
"Got the other baby, and it is a boy," The doctor said. He cleaned him up and gave him to the mother.
"I will name the boy Adam and the girl Elizabeth" Said the mother panting. The father gave the mother the baby girl.
"Now it is the four of us" Said the father. He glanced towards the mother. The mother eyes were close and she had stopped breathing, her head was back onto the pillow.
"No" Breathed the father. Tears welded up in his eyes. "No" He said louder.
"What is it?" Said the doctor.
"She's dead." The father said. He pressed his head against her head. Tears streaming down his face and the baby's sleeping. The father picked up both of the baby's and look down on them.
"I want to keep the girl," He said, "and I will give the boy to my sister and her husband. I knew that they wanted a baby"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment and vote