Chapter 1

Bold: Actions

Third Person Pov

Drip
Drip
Drip
Drip

Ninety-nine buckets of milk on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of milk... Take one down, pass it around... Ninety-eight buckets of milk on the wall!!

Slice, slice, slice

Ninety-eight buckets of milk on the wall, ninety-eight buckets of milk ... Take one down, pass it around... Ninety-seven buckets of milk on the wall!!

Slice, slice, slice

~~~~~~~~~

Seventy-seven buckets of milk on the wall, seventy-seven buckets of milk... Take one down, pass it around-

"Please stop!!... Please!...I'll give you anything you want!!" The man whimpered.

"Don't fucking interrupt me! Geez! I lost my count! Fuck!" Ketsueki shouted, scratching his shoulder. "I'm bored anyways... So let's get over with it."

"No please! Please!"

"Well... You should of never tried to stop me! Honestly, the fucking nerve! I had one job and your bitch ass tried to get in my way!" He said throwing his arms in the air, but then brought it down at the person's chest. "Either way, I'm get money off all of you." He said looking at the other corpses.

Scccccrrrrreeeeeeeeeechhhhh!!!!

"Eh... I made a mess..." Ketsueki said balancing the blade on his nose. It wasn't really a challenge to him, but most of these days he only found bounties on old, fat, rich men. And they usually paid a lot.

"... Well it said dead or alive right... so it's okay...." He said trailing off, looking around the house and whistled. It was pretty damn nice. It was large and decorated with gold and a bunch of other expense looking shit.

"It's pretty nice in here... He gots some pretty nice stuff, too..." He mumbled to himself, rubbing his hands together.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ketsueki hummed a tune, heading to the bounty shop to get his bounty reward. He carried five bags in total. One bag for the weapons he bought, Two to carry the dead bodies, and two more bags for all the shit he stole. He was a busy man, not to mention an assassin.

But hey! Mans gotta make living, right?!

He opened the door with his foot, slamming the door open in the process and strolled in like if he owned the place.

"Heeeey! Ricky!" He said with the blade in his mouth and his bags securely in his hands but still throwing them in the air with happiness. He liked Ricky. Ricky was cool. He always had a smile on his face. And he was such a nice guy.

"Hey Ketsueki!" Ricky said with an equal amount of joy, waving at him favorably. "What's going on, man? Ya got some more bounty done?"

"Yep! Got four of 'em today! There in great condition!" He said flashing a smile at his favorite collector. Ricky was cool.

"Come on back, man! I'm sure the boss would like what you've got!" He said getting up from his seat, and pushing in some buttons underneath the wooden desk before leading Ketsueki to the steel back door. "So what you got today, huh Ketsueki?" He said raising his eyebrows playfully.