•3•

Long time since I've written anything, so if it's bad I'm sorry.-Marie🥀🔪

Your P.O.V
I was going to the dance with Toni and Cheryl. I'm pretty much gonna be third wheeling it the whole time. "So I'm the only one in our group with out a date. Who am I gonna dance with Toni? The air." I asked Toni while she was finishing my makeup. "Hey, I'll save you a dance. Maybe you can find a date at the dance. Who know I might find a boyfriend." Toni said. "Now stop freaking moving."

(TIME SKIP)
Me, Toni, and Cheryl walk into the school gym, it was decorated to look like winter. Toni and Cheryl walk to the dance floor leaving me to look for Fangs and Sweet Pea. "Hey y/n" I turn around and see Sweet Pea with Taylor.  "Hey Sweet Pea, Taylor." I said smiling even though I was dying inside. "Where's your date?" Asked Taylor while smirking at me. "I came alone." I said my best trying not to knock that annoying smirk off her face. "Well whatever Sweet Pea let's go dance." She said while pulling him to the dance floor.

I see Fangs and decide to go sit with him. "You came alone too?" Fangs asked while sipping on his drink. "Yeah nobody asked and Toni and Cheryl wanted me to come." I said finally making eye contact with him. "Well since we a both loners wanna dance." Hs asked. "Sure." I say grabbing his hand and pulling him to the dance floor.

After a few songs a slow song started and I decided to sit down. I watched Fangs and Kevin dance together. "You mind if I sit down?" I look up and see Sweet Pea. "Uhh..yeah." I say looking back at Betty and Jughead. "Y/n do you wanna dance wit me?" Sweet Pea asks without looking at me. "Yeah come on." I say grabbing his hand and pulling him out of his seat. As we started dancing I looked and Toni and she smirked and winked at me. "I've been waiting to tell you that....I have feelings for you." Sweet Pea says looking down at me. "Well don't feel bad I've like you since 2nd grade." I say. "Well I guess that mean I can take you out tomorrow at 7?" He asked. "Yes Sweets."

(End of the dance)
"So y/n did you have fun?" Toni asks me walking to the car. I look at her and smile. " Definitely."

Did you like it or What? Sorry I've been babysitting and I take dance so yeah.
Instagram is: _marie_jordan_
Snapchat : Theylovemarie2
Text me anytime you want I will text you back and plus I'm bored half the time anyway. Bye - Marie🥀🔪