•2•

○Sweet Pea POV○
There's  this one girl that I can't stop thinking about. It's Y/N. She always has made me the happy. We became serpents together. We have been friends since 1st grade.

I know she is the girl I wanna marry. The crazy thing is when I'm with her I'm always smiling. She is my weakness.

The only thing is she don't know that. I also don't know how to tell her. She was the only person that always checked on me. The only person that knows is Toni. Toni has been trying to get me to tell her for 3 months.

I'm going to tell her at this party tonight. I'm ready to make her mine.

●YOUR POV●
After school Toni and I go to my house to get ready for the party. The only reason I'm going is cause Sweet Pea is going to be there. If it's not obvious I like Sweet Pea.

○Your outfit○

○Toni's outfit○

○Toni's outfit○

" Who are you trying to look good for Y/N

" Who are you trying to look good for Y/N. Wait let me guess Sweet Pea." Toni looked at me and smirked. "Lets go Toni." I said and walked out the door.

As soon as we arrive we walk up to Sweet Pea and Fangs. "How yoku ladies doing??" Fangs asked. "Im ready to go home already." Is all I say.

Sweet Pea walks over to me and throws his arms around me. "Hey beautiful." "Hey Sweets."

Everyone around us is just staring at us. People already think we are dating but we just flirt a lot. It's not that big of a deal I don't see why they are staring.

It starts to get hot inside so I decide to go outside. I sit on the stairs. I turn around to see Sweet Pea sitting beside me. "I really wanna tell you something  Y/N." Sweets says. "Go ahead. I've been meaning to talk to you anyways." I say.

"Well ok. Y/N I love you. I'm very sure of that. I know that you are the girl I wanna marry. If  you don't like me I understand, but I just wanted to let you know."

When he finished I lean in and kiss him. It's took him a few seconds for him to kiss me back. I pull back and say "I feel the same way sweets."

"Thank goodness cause if you didn't I wouldn't know what to do." We both laughed. "So..does that me you will go out with me." Sweets asked me. "Yes Sweets."

○Sweet pea POV○
I can finally call her mine. I've never been so happy.