10

I woke up feeling quite excited to see how Joey and the boys did their weird tour thingy. I got out and got changed and ran promptly to the front of the bus. Neil explained some things and then we went into the venue. There's like.... thousands of people waiting outside.

I walked into the dressing room and rang my besties.
Me: hey girls!
Daisy and Kenzie: Hey!
Me: So... I kinda like joey.... I realise that now
Daisy: Eeeeeek!
Kenzie: WOOO! Go on stop talking to us go speak to him see you soon!
I ended the call and ran to Joey. I subconsciously gave him this huge hug and he hugged me back.
The boys ran on stage and they started dancing and jumping. Chad started yelling down the mic.

I sat in the back on my phone for a while. Camp starts next week :) finally. I kinda wanna start some beef with Nevaeh. I hate he bitch and I wanna put her in her place.

-skip 30 mins-
I was walking around when I came to a door. I opened it and instantly I pushed about 6 girls out the way (Gorls😂) oops
Me: Soz.
I close the door and quickly knock it as the banging on the door gets worse
I walked back the way I came and saw Joey grabbing some water.
Joey: You Okay?
Me: Ye it's cool
Joey: Wait....
he signals char to carry on a bit longer
Joey: Ya know. I'm glad you came with me these couple of weeks. Camps gonna be great together. If you want I can get me you Charles chad kenz and Daisy In a room together?
Me: Yes!!!
He hugged me and then I grabbed his hands.
Guess what.
I PARIS! HAVE JUST STARTED TO LEAN IN DONT FUCK THIS UP GIRL (gorl😂) AND THEN HE LEANED IN
Joey kisses me. Like really kisses me
Me: Sorry!
Joey: Don't be! I think it was time that happened! I think it's clear we like eachother and I'm so happy I met you!
Me: Awh joey that's so sweet same for you now quick you've got a show to finish!
He rand back out there and finishes it like never before!

I just kissed Joey birlem. WTF! Wowwwww!
I ring the girls and tell them all about it. They scream.

I quickly walked with Neil to the bus and sat on the couch and slept in a super fluffy blanket! I heard the boys come in and I woke up, sat up and yawned.
Chad: Sorry didn't mean to wake you up dawg
Me: Its cool
Joey: Cmon I'll walk you to bed it's late
He smiled and chad rolled his eyes.
Me: Thanks jojo
Joey: Jojo?
Me: My nickname for you :)
Joey: I love it :)
I hugged him and then turned over to sleep :)

(WOOO They made a move😂)