1

Im Paris. I'm 14 and my mom has paid for me to go to this supposedly top notch summer camp. I don' get why i have to spend my summer vacation at some probably awful camp. I've tried everything to get her to let me stay at home, but as parents do, she said it would be good for me. LIKE WTF! I can't even express how angry i am right now! UGHHH!

Mom: Paris, have you finished packing yet?! we can start to load the car up

me: Wait, do you mean the camp i so solemnly don't want to go to? Then Yes i have.

Mom: It will be good for you to have a little time away from home, not cooped up on your phone all the time.

Me: Whatever. Here, can we just go then.

Mom: I thought you'd never ask!

I said goodbye to my dad, pets and my bed. Yes my bed. I Love to sleep okay! Hmmm, okay, i get my mom's point now but still. I DON'T WANT TO GO!

I got in the car and just waited until we arrived.

-5 hours later-

I get out of the car and grab my things, i say bye to my mom and go and join the camp counsellors and where loads of people we gathering to get assigned their cabins.

Counsellor: Paris Gray? Are you here yet?

Me: Yes, i'm here

i push my way through the crowd and speak to the man.

Counsellor: I'm Dylan, and you are obviously Paris. But anyway, let me take your luggage for you and we will deliver it to your cabin.

Me: What cabin am i in?

Dylan: Oh, you need to head on over there where everyone is sat on logs, the head counsellor will read your names out.

I smile and walk over there. I take my seat and wait for the person to call my name. He then read out my cabin, the fireflies. We had to get up and grab our t-shirts and cabin keys which were on a lanyard. In my cabin there was: Lily, Poppy, Nevaeh, Daisy and Kenzie. i walked behind Daisy to our cabin. when we got in i was astounded. it was pristine! We all started talking and i became really good friends with Kenzie and Daisy. Poppy and Lily were twins... you could tell because they looked the exact same! Nevaehon the other hand didn't seem to be friendly, however w still included her. we decided to not wear our camp t-shirts and go in our own clothes. Daisy kenzie and i matched....

We then started talking about the camp

Me: Do you go here all the time?

Daisy: Yeah, i mean, Kenz and I are always here in the summer seeing as it's a great social "club" if you see it like that.

Me: Ah cool, sooo... catch me up on all the hotties!

Kenzie: I'll let Daisy tell you about that but there is a group in here which you probably won't want to mess with, that is the "Populars" There are some really nice people like The Birlems but some of the girls are just plain nasty.

Daisy: On another note. THE hottest guy in Camp is Joey Birlem. Honestly me and Kenzie have had a crush on him since err welll, FOREVER!

Me: Ohh, since you started camp

Kenzie: No... You see the whole popular group are really famous, by famous i mean social media influencers, Daisy saw Joey on chasing Cameron a little while back.

Me: On what?

Daisy: Netflix show.

Me:Ohhhh, So this guy. He's hot?

Kenzie: Beyond hot!

Daisy: We don't care that he's famous he's really kind

Me: Nice, do you talk to him often?

Kenzie: No. In fact we never usually talk to any of them.

Me: Oh why? Doesn't he talk to you?

Daisy: You are joking?! He can't, there's this girl called Holly, one of Nevaeh's friends, and she is alllll over Joey. She won't let anyone flirt or even go near him.

Kenzie: We heard she nearly killed a butterfly because it landed on his shoulder.

Me: Omg, thats horrendous!

Daisy: Oh and Paris, don't talk about anything to do with Joey infront of Nevaeh... She tends to tell Holly everything. Shes a "snitch" Alsoooo, she's one of the populars so try not to be too friendly with her, she bites.

Me: Gotcha! Now can we go socialise?!

we all jump up and head outside, everyone's having a great time! We start messing about and then the counsellor calls everyone in.

Counsellor: Okay guys! Now as usual we have a camp talent show. And it's time. Showcase your talents now. Who's gonna go first? Ahhh Thank you, Holly please come on up.

i watch as the girl sashays up on stage and snatches the mic from the guys hands.

Holly: This is a song i am dedicating to All of my friends and especially Joey, who is probably going to be m boyfriend but ya know... GIRLS DONT EVEN GO NEAR HIM OR LOOK AT HIM!

Counsellor: Enough! do you talent.

She starts to dance and sing...... how awful!

( IM SORRY BUT THIS IS HILARIOUS I HAD TO PUT IT IN!)

she hops off of the stage and winks.

Daisy, Kenz and I decide to do it. We can all sing and so we go up there

( I'm sorry but how good is that ^^^^^)

As we are singing, i can't help but see the most gorgeous boy! I then get nudged by Daisy to stop looking.

we get off the stage and everyone claps and then a few more go up.

Daisy: PARIS! That was JOEY!

Kenzie: Yeah.... And i'm sure that is too...

I get tapped on the shoulder and turn to face the boy... i jump but laugh i off

Me: Omg! Sorry you startled me

Boy: Hi i'm Joey and i just wanted to say you three are really talented!

Me: Thanks!

Daisy: Thank you!

Kenzie: That's Paris by the way

Joey: I know -Winks at Paris-

And he smiles and turns away

WOW!

Kenzie and Daisy push me into the cabin

Daisy: HE HAS NEVER SPOKEN TO US BEFORE!

Me: mhm! -i am daydreaming about him-

Kenzie: omg! I think he likes Paris!

Daisy: Yeah!

i laugh

Daisy: he's dreamy! Oh shit! let's continue this tomorrow! Nevaeh is coming!

I lie on my back staring at the ceiling, i can't help but replay that whole scene in my head! What if he does like me! wow!