1

The rays of light hit the thin paper door of Y/N. Y/N had waken up to the sound of her from Kondou who had been taking care of her. As Y/N rose from her slumber as  she got up to get her cleaning robes.

Y/M was now 18 years old it had been 10 years ever since she had joined the dojo with Kondou. At first it was hard for Y/N since she never really learned how to 'work'. She worked in dojo for a living at the age of 8, so it was hard and now it had gotten easier.

Y/N was about to leave until, "Hey Y/N!" It was Souji. Souji had been in the dojo since he was 10 years old. Now he was 20. He and Y/N had been friends since she first came, defending the kids that bullied them.

"Could you buy some food for dinner tonight? Thanks!" Y/N sighed while leaving the dojo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pardon me! Is anyone there?!" A man with long indigo hair was in front of the dojo area. To Y/N his looks seemed familiar. She got inside one of the dojo's room with the others who were sword fighting.

"Who's that?" Shinpachi had said. "Is he here to challenge our dojo?" Souji said with a bit of delight. The guy had turned his head over to where Yuma and the others were.

Y/N went to the indigo haired man and said, "Welcome to the dojo. May I help you with anything?" The man had nodded and followed Y/N inside the dojo. The man had come up to the dojo where the rest of the men were and was standing almost in the middle of the room.

"Hey! You here to fight?" Souji had asked. "I think you might be a worthy opponent for me. What do ya say?" The man had nodded yes to Souji. They got ready on the mat.

"I still haven't asked for your name yet, have I? I guess I might as well ask while your still alive." Souji had asked the man. Yuma had sighed, "Souji."

"Hajime Saito." Y/N couldn't help but feel like she met him before. It bothered why she couldn't figure where she's seen him.

"Saito-kun, huh? I'm Souji Okita. Nice to meet you. Shinpachi-san!" Shinpachi stood tall when he was called out.

"Could you ref?"

"Sure, you got it!" Shinpachi got in the around the middle on the side of the dojo mat. "Hey, you gonna be okay? Souji's our dojo's star student."Shinpachi said concerned Saito had only said in response,"There is no need for concern."

Saito had got his stance ready. Y/N was surprised by the stance he was doing. He was doing his stance left handed! Y/N was pretty impressed by Saito considering that left handed wielders were pretty rare.

The fight had begun. Saito had the first strike, but missed Souji by a hair. Souji had then attacked Saito. "Hit one!" Saito and Souji kept fighting. "Hey, I said hit one!" They didn't listen and kept fighting.

Kondou had entered the room with Toshizo. Everyone had to stop the both of them from fighting because Toshizo had ordered them to.

"My, you were quite impressive!" Kondou had said in his casual talk.

"I fight using a left handed stance. Does that not bother you?" Saito had said.

"Whether you use a right handed stance or a left handed stance, it doesn't change the fact that your strong." Toshizo had just said that so casual like usual. Saito had bowed and apologized for all the rukus and had left.

Souji appeared behind Y/N who was staring at Saito. "Are you falling for him already Y/N-chan?" Y/N turned around quickly to face Souji.

"What?! No! It's just that..." Y/N looked back at Saito, "He just reminds me of someone." Shinpachi, Souji, and Heisuke had all gather and said in unison, "Sounds like you love him." Y/N turned around again. "I said NO!!!" Y/N gave a death glare making the boys have a shiver down there spine turning them to statues.

Y/N didn't know that Saito might help unlock something that might one day make her understand everything.