⚘ ONE

"That's it Namjoon! That's it!"

"What now?" He fixes his glasses and looks up at me. "You know what you did!" I couldn't help but raise my voice at him.

"What?"

"Cheated on me."

"With who?"

"Nam Ara... That-"

"Jee.. Enough of your misunderstandings. I'm don't want to hear it anymore."

He closes his file and places it aside, giving me a glance. "No, Namjoon.. I'm sure this time... Its not a misunderstanding."

"How can you say so?" He asks getting up from his seat. I nod in deny. "But... I did saw-"

"What you saw is misleading you. She wanted to buy wedding gift for her brother who is of my age, so she Invited me to search one for her."

Every goddamn time, he has a good explaination. So good, that I can't get word out of my mouth.

He leaves the study room leaving me alone. Why am I supposed to be wrong every time.

Every fucking time. It can't be wrong every time. Just that I forget to at least take a photo cause of my mental breakdown.
.
.
.
.
It wasn't this way before. We loved each other more than anything. We were deeply in love. You know, young love.

A year of relationship.. Then he proposed me. That day, I saw all the affection to live together in his eyes for me.

The day I saw all the love over pouring in his eyes for me. I thought he would love me even after we get married. I thought we would remain the same. I thought. But those wishes just remained as my thoughts, forever.

After marriage, as if the world flipped upside down. He started taking work into consideration. Coming late nights, going early.

He would say, I will be there for dinner but goes straight to his study room without even showing me his face.

Gifts, I used to get those when we were in relationship. Not that I expect to get showered with it by spoiling me.

I don't care. Its just a way to express love to someone. He don't even touch me nowadays, cuddles are long gone.

I might not be that good looking, I'm petit who likes to eat a lot. He never complained before, never.

But whenever we sit by the dinner table these days and he watch me eat, he give me the-dont-eat-much stare.
.
.
.
.
.
Why Namjoon? Why it all changed this way!? We were supposed to be deep in love but we are deep in a mess right now.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧