Shirogane X Orca!Reader

Start from the beginning

She trudged her way through the snow of the Danger Zone until she could see the cozy looking houses of Iceberg Isle.

(Y/N) exited the Danger Zone, walking towards the houses. She didn't know which one Shirogane would be in so she knocked on the door of a random house.

As she waited for someone to answer, a voice cut through the silence.

"Hey!"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and turned to face Rocma, who was marching her way through the snow towards her.

"You're not supposed to be here, orca!" Rocma growled. "If you don't leave, I'll make you leave." She glared at (Y/N).

"Listen, I'm just here to give the wolf boy back his gun and then I'll be on my way." (Y/N) showed Rocma the harpoon gun.

Rocma snatched the gun out of her hands.

"I'll give it to him. Now leave."

(Y/N) mockingly saluted her and turned around to begin her trek back to the Orca Danger Zone, not before flicking a pile of snow at the polar bear with her tail.

So much for trying to be nice. (Y/N) sighed.

(Y/N) knew that one day Idate would attack Shirogane and no one would be there to save him, but at least the harpoon gun would injure Idate a bit.

The snow was becoming heavier now and the sky was getting dark. The wind howled and lashed at (Y/N).

She reached the Danger Zone and looked back at the village, she saw Rocma was still watching her intently. (Y/N) gave her the middle finger and disappeared into the snow.
¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤

Shirogane clutched his harpoon gun as he spun around, desperately trying to see something through the snowstorm.

He was lost.

He knew running an errand was stupid and risky, especially today. Yukisada made him take his harpoon gun with him and ordered him to run if he saw an orca.

Strangely, after his encounter with (Y/N), no orcas had been spotted. No signs of (Y/N) or even Idate.

Yukisada wondered if they moved on and found someplace else to terrorise.
Rocma called him stupid.

No orcas had appeared for five months now. The last sighting of one was when (Y/N) tried to return the harpoon gun. After that, they vanished.

Shirogane called out into the darkness around him, hoping someone will hear him over the wind. He felt tears run down his face.

I'm so pathetic! Getting lost in a snowstorm! I should've just stayed inside! Shirogane thought to himself.

He held an arm up to shield his eyes from the snow. He shouted again, hoping someone would answer him.

"Well, well, well. Looks like the little wolf boy is lost~"

Shirogane froze and trembled with fright. He heard the snow crunching in front of him, the sound getting closer.

Idate emerged from the snow before him, eerily smiling at him. He grinned, flashing his blood stained teeth at the wolf.

"How have you been? It's been... what? Five months since we last saw each other? (Y/N) told me she beat the shit out of you!" He laughed.

Shirogane backed up slowly. His ears were flat on his head and his tail was low, curled around on of his legs. He gripped his harpoon gun, ready to aim at the orca if he tried anything.