"It wasn't Idate who did this. It was (Y/N). She attacked me." Shirogane avoided meeting Yukisada's gaze. "I just remember pressure on my throat and then I woke up here."

"Shirogane, you need to stop going to the Orca Danger Zone. Stop thinking you can beat one of those orcas, you can't beat them. One day they will all gang up on you, they will torture and kill you! Rocma won't be able to fight them all off, they would probably kill her as well!" Yukisada cried, he hated seeing Shirogane beaten and broken. 

Shirogane met Yukisada's gaze and burst into tears. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I promise I won't do it again." He hugged the owl, burying his head into Yukisada's arm. 

Yukisada wrapped his other arm around the shaking wolf and hugged him. He could feel the bandages through the shirt he had put on Shirogane. 

Yukisada knew that Shirogane probably wouldn't keep his promise, he would either break it on purpose or accidentally. (Y/N) would probably hunt Shirogane down to finish him off.

That's what orcas do, they play with their food. 

¤   ¤   ¤   ¤  ¤  ¤   ¤  ¤   ¤   ¤ 

"Why didn't you finish it when you had the chance?" Idate asked (Y/N).
"I'm not really sure. I had this feeling that if I killed him, I would be killing a part of myself. It's stupid, I know."

"Well (Y/N), I believe you have fallen for a certain little wolf boy!" Idate teased, blowing the smoke from his cigarette in (Y/N)'s face.

"You must be joking. I would never fall for a loser like him! I do have standards, you know?" (Y/N) waved the smoke out of her face and glared at the male orca.

"(Y/N) and Shirogane sitting in a tree! K-I-S-" Idate was abruptly shut up by (Y/N)'s foot connecting with his crotch. He groaned in pain, dropping his cigarette.

"You bitch!" Idate snarled, glaring at her as she smirked at him. "Can't take a joke!"

"The only joke around here is you." She retorted.

"You really are pathetic! Can't even kill the wolf boy!" Idate towered over (Y/N). "I'll kill him if you won't. I'll eat him. And then I'll kill that polar bear and owl."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened.

"You won't do that!" She growled.

"Oh? And why not?" He lowered his head to her level and met her gaze, smirking.

"You'll be bored." She raised her head and held his gaze. "You'll have no one to bully. And don't think I'm going to be your new play fighting buddy."

With that, she turned and walked away from him, diving into the cold water and swimming away.

Idate watched her go and sighed, lighting up another cigarette and leaning back. He exhaled the smoke into the air. "What a waste of an orca."

¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤

(Y/N) pulled herself out of the icy water and onto the hard snow of the Orca Danger Zone.

Shirogane's harpoon gun laid forgotten under a light blanket of snow. (Y/N) reached down and picked it up, she brushed some of the snow off and checked the gun for damage.

(Y/N) was surprised Rocma or Rock came to retrieve the gun, it had been at least two weeks since her "battle" with Shirogane.

She contemplated returning the gun to him, either directly or anonymously. (Y/N) decided she would, probably at the cost of a few new scars from Rocma though.