A Day In The Life

Start from the beginning

"No, dada's not coming to the rescue" Sebastian coos before kissing him again. I chuckle at the both of them before telling Bas to stop so Blaine could catch his breath back.

"Ok mister, what shall we do today?" I ask Blaine as I sat him up, knowing he won't answer.

"We could get a coffee or something" Sebastian suggests.

"Wow Blaine, thanks for the suggestion" I chuckle, smirking at Sebastian.

"Hey" he playfully punches my arm.

"Get 'em Blaine" I say as I make Blaine pretend punch Sebastian, which makes him laugh at the movements.

"Alright, but first papa needs to get dressed" I say.

"Oh yeah" I start putting Blaine in his car seat before attaching it to his pushchair, by the time I did this, we were ready to go.

"Come on then" I say as we head out the door and I lock up

"Nice little walk this is" Sebastian says.

"Yeah" we soon get to Lima Bean and I take the pushchair so I could find a seat whilst Sebastian could get drinks and food.

"Hello you" I coo at Blaine as I left him in his pushchair for now as he seemed pretty content, he also had toys attached to keep him occupied. Sebastian came back a few minutes later with the food and drinks.

"Here we go" he says as he sets them down.

"Thank you" it wasn't long until Blaine noticed us eating so he let go of his toys and started whining and kicking his feet about.

"Ok ok" I soothe as I get him out and prop him up on my lap. Sebastian started feeding him bits of cupcake.

"Is it good?" He coos.

"Ah" Blaine smiles at him.

"Take that as a yes" he chuckles. My phone suddenly dings and it was Santana.

"Santana wants to come over later but not until like 6:00/6:30ish though so I said that's fine" I tell Bas.

"That's fine, it gives us about another hour/ hour and a half to put mister to bed" Sebastian says.

"Yeah"

"Are you enjoying that?" We coo at Blaine as he had chocolate smothered over his mouth and chin.