Percy's sad past

Percy's POV

I knew just then that it was Apollo that sent the notes. I glared at him but he handed Lucy, I believe her name is, a CD that no doubt has the song that is a lot like my past on it, the one I know by heart. 

"Okay, demigods, this is a song that you should hear. The reason that Percy is singing it is that you are going to watch some of his memories of his childhood. And everything you see is true," Apollo said while walking off the stage I sighed and new I could not get out of this so, when the song started, I started to sing the song.

3rd POV

Dernière Danse (Male Version) (PS: It's in French so I put the English lyrics down)

Oh, my sweet torment,
No point in fighting, you start again
I'm just a worthless being
Without him, I'm a bit troubled
I wander around alone on the subway
A last dance
To forget my great misery
I want to get away, everything to start again,
Oh my sweet torment 

When Percy started to sing everyone was quiet because they never heard him sing in another language before. Also when he started to sing two screens appeared above Percy one showed the lyrics in English and the other showed a little Percy in the Subway in a black hoodie with bruises on his face. It shows him walking home to a fat man that hits him and yells at him to get him more beer. After he gets the beer for the man a woman walks in and both the man and the young Percy change their attitudes.

I stir the sky, the day, the night
I dance with the wind, the rain
A bit of love, a drop of honey
And I dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance
And in the noise, I run and I'm afraid
Is this my turn?
Here comes the painIn all of Paris, I abandon myself
And away I fly, fly, fly, fly
Nothing but hope
On this road in your absence
Try as I might, without you, my life is nothing but a meaningless shiny decor

The young Percy then changes into a slightly older Percy and he was in Central Park on a stage in the rain at about midnight. It shows Percy dancing around in a majestic way yet still in sync with the song he was singing.

I stir the sky, the day, the night
I dance with the wind, the rain
A bit of love, a drop of honey
And I dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance
And in the noise, I run and I'm afraid
Is this my turn?Here comes the pain
In all of Paris, I abandon myself
And away I fly, fly, fly, fly

The man appeared again but this time with a knife and started to stab Percy all over before stumbling off proving he was very drunk or high. Percy just took the stabbing and when the man staggered away he limped outside and ran to Central Park to dance on an old forgotten stage in the middle of the park.

In this sweet torment
Whose offenses I've paid in full
Listen to how great my heart is
I'm a child of the world

The screen shows the young Percy getting locked in a trunk and being left there. Then it showed the man with a struggling Percy in his hands trying to push his head on a lit burner but instead of getting his head he moved so the burner only burnt the bottom of his neck. Everyone was shocked, no one thought that Percy used to have it so badly at home.

I stir the sky, the day, the night
I dance with the wind, the rain
A bit of love, a drop of honey
And I dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance
And in the noise, I run and I'm afraid
Is this my turn?
Here comes the pain
In all of Paris, I abandon myself
And away I fly, fly, fly, fly

When the song was over everyone was crying or covering their eyes from the screen. Percy then ran off the stage with Apollo running after him.