Apollo comes to CHB

Percy's POV
It was a normal day, well as normal as your going to get as a demigod. The war with Gaea is over and everything is perfect..... well until Apollo decided that we are going to have a karaoke night/competition at camp.

You see no one knows that I am a musical prodigy, not even my mother. The only person in the world that knew about me being a musical prodigy was my neighbor, Mrs. Husky. She was a old woman with two adult children but they never went to see her, so I went over once and she taught me how to play music, sing, dance, and all that jazz.

She always said I was a natural and that I should go to her old school on a Music and Art scholarship, but I never did. My mother almost flipped the first time I brought the school up. You see it was a very prestigious school, and it cost a lot of money to get into.

Anyway, stupid ADD, Apollo came a said that every cabin needs to have five singers each. Which is totally not fair. It means that I will have to sing five different songs, UGH!!!!!!

Well looks like I need to look up some songs to sing now. I can't let Annabeth help me because we aren't dating any more, nope she found love with Reyna so she broke up with me.

Apollo's POV
Oh, I knew all about the fact that Percy is a musical prodigy, due to the fact that I am the god of music. And before you ask, I'm doing this because he needs to let people know about his abilities and his past.

I knew the first time that I met him that he was abused. You could see it in his walk, you could also tell because he never looked you straight in the eye. So one night I looked through his memories and almost killed the pig right then. That was the only time I actually agreed with my sister.

But I couldn't help, but I did watch all of Percy's quest. My favorite quest was the lightning thief. Especially when he killed Medusa and sent her head to Olympus, that was hilarious. You should've seen the look on Zeus's face!!!! It was priceless.

Anyway, I'm going to make Percy go last and make him sing a song about his past. Hopefully this will end in me still having all my limbs, and with Percy having help.