Hephaestus Cabin

Percy's POV

Okay looks like it is the Hephaestus cabin next. I wonder what they are going to sing though. They didn't come to me for a song or anything so I am really wanting to see what they are going to sing. But knowing Leo it will be funny, so I have high hopes for them to sing something funny.

"Next up is the Hephaestus cabin. So which one of you demi-dudes or ladies are going to sing?" Apollo asked looking at them. Leo and a few others that I don't know walked up to the stage and Leo got in front of them while the others stayed behind him.

As soon as the music started I couldn't help but laugh, I knew that Leo would've chosen a hilarious song but this one? I shook my head and looked at Apollo, he looked at me and gave me this charming smile and I felt my face heat up so I looked away and started to listen to Leo and his brothers.

Apollo's POV

OH. 

MY. 

ME. 

He blushed, at me. 

AT ME!!!!!!! 

Wait, does that mean that he likes me? Or is he on the way to liking me?

I don't care!! He blushed so I have a chance with him. Oh yeah singing contest, I need to get back to that. 'Hey Aphrodite, can you do me a favor and tell me what Percy feels about me?' I asked. I didn't get an answer because Leo started to sing.

(Don't stand between a man and his tools by The Spooky Men's Chorale)

(A/N not going to write the lyrics for this song.)

'Hun, he likes you but he doesn't know that yet.' Aphrodite said. I almost jumped up and down but I stayed my cool and looked at my list of Cabin names left. (When in the world did he get a list?) I looks like Hades and then my Percy.

"Ok, after that last ...performance, we are going to have a little break and then it will be the Hades Cabin.