"Adrien! You scared me half to death! What were you thinking? What happened?!" I whisper yell not wanting to attract any unwanted attention.

"Luka said he wanted to apologize, but I knew he just wanted to beat my ass. So I came here, prepared to fight. But... Luka wasn't alone. He brought this big guy along with him, he beat me in two seconds." I start to look for injuries on him, but he seems to be just fine. The bruise on his jaw is completely covered with makeup, thanks to me yesterday.

I give Adrien a big hug and say, "I'm glad you're safe." I say.

"Thanks Purrincess." He replies. I roll my eyes.

"Let's go back to school. I told the teacher that I had a family emergency, so if you could back me up with that story it would be great, Kitty." I say. Adrien nods.

"Oh my lady." He says as he gives me a small kiss on the cheek.

"Silly kitty."

Adrien POV

We quietly walk inside the classroom.

"Adrien, you're late." Says the teacher.

"Ms.Bustier, I was running late and then I saw Marinette coming out of her house and I told her I could give her a ride to school, since she had a family emergency." I explain to the teacher trying to backup Mari's lie. Ms.Bustier nods and we take a seat at our usual spots.

"I thought I left them here," mutters Ms.Bustier. "I'm so sorry class, I left your grades exams in the teachers lounge. I will be right back. You guys have free time while I'm gone."

I look back at Marinette, she's talking to Alya. I smile to myself as I start to get up. I gather my stuff and go over to where Alya is sitting.

"Hey Alya," I say. "Do you mind if we switch spots for the day?" Marinette looks up at me, her cheeks bright pink.

"Sure Adrien." Says Alya. She gathers her stuff and takes a seat back to Nino, they immediately start chatting. I smile at Mari as I start to unpack my stuff on the desk.

"Adrikins," says the annoying voice of Chloe. "What are you song sitting down with MariTrash? You could be sitting with me! Sabrina would gladly change seats with you. That wouldn't be a problem, would it Sabrina?!" Sabrina shakes her head. "See, sit with me and not with MariTrash! Ugh why are you even sitting with her!!?"

"Chloe, can't I sit with my girlfriend?" I ask emphasizing the girlfriend part. Everyone turns to look at us.

"G-G-Girlfriend?!" Yells Chloe. "MariTrash is your... but... how... when... why...?!"

Marinette smirks and says, "Yes Chloe, you all heard that right. Adrien is my boyfriend. So back off." Chloe storms off back to her seat.

"Nice one M'lady." I say as I put my hand over hers.

"Not so bad yourself Chatton." She replies. I suddenly feel like someone is watching me. I look in front of me to see Alya filming everything. "Ugh Alya, why do you have to film everything?" Asks Mari.

"You two are the cutest couple ever. ADRIENETTE HAS SAILED. IT IS CANON!" Alya screams.

"Be quiet Alya." I say. She only giggles. As if on cue, Ms.Bustier enters the classroom. Everyone quiets down.

"Okay, here are your test results, class. If you don't like the grade you get, retakes are next Thursday after school." And with that Ms.Bustier starts to hand out the exams.

"Excellent job Marinette." Says Ms.Bustier as she hands Mari her test. She smiles down at her paper.

"How much did you get?" I whisper.

""I got a 96!" She says excitedly.

"Congrats Bugaboo!" I say. She smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Ms.Bustier passes to my side. She hands me my paper and smiles. I look down and see 95. Not too bad.

"How much'd you get?" Buginette asks me.

"95." I reply.

"That's great Kitten! Though I still beat you by one point!" She says as she hugs me. I smile, knowing that father will be proud that I got such a high grade.

"You'll see, LB, I'm going to beat you some day." I say.

"Not a chance Adrien." She replies.

Alya POV Later that day

Marinette and I make our way back to the classroom after lunch. She's been happy all day long; talking about Adrien, talking to Adrien, looking at Adrien, all the usual couple stuff.

I'd talked to Luka earlier today, the guy is totally depressed over the fact that Marinette chose Adrien over him. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want Mari and Luka to be together, but I can't help but feel sad for him. He really loved her. He wanted to ask her to go the school prom with him. Well, so did Nathanael. But it seems like Marinette only loves Adrien. And it seems like the world has made my two favorite ships come true, Adrienette and LadyNoir. I couldn't be any happier, even if Luka is suffering. But Mari is my bestie, and if she is happy then so am I.

Once we got to class, we were both in for a big surprise.

Marinette POV

As Alya and I enter the classroom my jaw drops. My entire seat is covered in rose pedals. Adrien is standing there with some cards on his hands. The first one reads Will . Adrien smiles at me. He changes to the next card. You . What is he trying to do? Go . To . Prom . My heart stops, I know what this is. With . Me?

My knees turn to jelly as he gives me a killer smile. I start to laugh and yell, "YES! I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO GO TO PROM WITH YOU ADRIEN!" I jump on him and give him a kiss.