Chapter 9: Boredom definitely kills

I got up today to realise that its Sunday and I don't have any plans for the day.

So far all I did was listen to Linkin Park songs. I AM bored.

Someone once said that "Boredom Kills." And I think right now, I totally agree with that 'someone'.

So for a change I started roaming in the house.

"Fun. Fun. Fun" I mutter while walking in the house.

As always the solution for all the problems comes to me. MOM!!!

I run down the stairs to the kitchen looking for my mom. Instead I find my dad sitting in his room working on her laptop.

When he spots me, he gives me a smile.

"Good Morning Em. How was your sleep?" He asks.

"Hm. Okay, I guess. I am bored. I don't really have any plans for today." I say in an annoyed tone.

"Oh. So what do you want to do?" he asks me while typing on his laptop.

"Looks like I am at your service today." I tell giving him a smile.

"Sounds interesting. " My dad says with a smirk.

"Right. But where is mom?" I ask him as I place my hands on my hips.

"Oh. She has gone to Gracy's place to help her with her backyard's cleaning. " He says casually.

"I am off to Gracy's right away. " I say while turning to leave.

"Gracy's it is." My dad says nodding his head.

I rush back to my room to find a note sticking out of the door.

It was a yellow colored Post-it. There were four words written in it with a messy writing- We are watching YOUR Father.

All the fears from that say came rushing in. This was too serious to be a high school prank.

Who was watching me? How did they get inside my house?

I was paralyzed. I couldn't move. My feet were planted to the floor.

All I could focus on was my dad. I could see his smiling face.

After five minutes, I calm down. I am ready to move. I'm still scared but I can't just sit inside my house.

I had to divert my mind. So I got ready to go to Gracy's place. She was my mom's co-worker.

After driving for five minutes, I reach at Gracy's place.

Gracy was surprised to see me and so was my mom. She was happy to know that I came to help Gracy. She had a Barbecue party in the backyard in two days.

Well I got down to work. I was in charge of planting roses in the border of the backyard.

Well! They have a hell load of a backyard.

The soil was wet because the gardener forgot to close the tap.

Ugh!

I push my thoughts away and start planting the roses one by one in a row.

After fifteen minutes of planting my hands look horrible as the blood from my cut mixes with the soil.

As I wipe the sweat from my face, I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn my head to see someone who I definitely didn't expect to see. I look up to a pair of blue eyes. The kind I have seen.

--------------------------

Who's that blue-eyed person?

.Sorry for the late update guys. Was really busy. Hectic Week.

Hope you like the twist in the chapter.

Next Chapter Will Be More Of Ethan-Emily Chapter.

Cliffhanger...? Aye.

Don't Forget To

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

SUGGEST.

Love You All. Until Next Time. Hugs.

-Smileyez