Seeking Reprimand [Straight]

Seeking Reprimand

Tanya grins wickedly to herself as she makes sure her most recent Facebook album is loaded on her screen and the previous conversation she'd been having is also up in a little pop-up box. Both were the interactions between her and her friend-one who she knows has been getting a little too close for comfort. And she knows that her boyfriend Hank knows it as well. Although when he'd last brought up the concern she'd told him to stop being so possessive and jealous. Now though...now she really wants to piss him off. Not just because it's funny but because she misses the angry séx. They had had it once before and right after he'd apologised profusely, asking if he'd been too rough or hurt her and swearing never to do it again. Even when she'd told him she liked the release of his caveman, she knows he felt too bad about it. Thus why he'd only since made 'sweet' love to her. And yes, it is nice and it gets Tanya to her station-so to say- but...something in her craves that hot, primal mating from him: To feel so completely feminine and at his mercy. A shudder sparks up her spine at those thoughts.

Dear God, she prays, let this be enough for that to happen. Somehow he'd managed to waft away all her other attempts to make him bend to her will. On their date night, she'd refused to get dressed and sat in only her lacy underwear and though it earned her a nice romp in their bed, which admittedly was lust filled, it wasn't any form of punishment or assertion of dominance over her. Then there was the time she'd gone through his phone and deleted (temporarily) all his female contacts and she'd got a through scolding for that but not a séxual one.

As she hears the front door to their apartment start to open, Tanya rushes to strip her clothes off and hop into the shower. As the warm water sprinkles down onto her, she eagerly awaits for her boyfriend's reaction-hoping it's the one she so desperately craves.

Henry (or Hank) as his girlfriend insists on calling him lays his briefcase down on the ground and hangs up his coat before wandering where Tanya is. As he wanders into their bedroom he can hear the sound of the shower from the en-suite bathroom. With his own question answered he grabs a beer and returns to strip off his suit. With his tie off he starts unbuttoning his shirt when he notices the laptop screen open wide onto Tanya's Facebook profile.

He's never been one of those overbearing, nosey boyfriends and he tries his best to never become one of those but even so he can't help look when she's left it wide open. His eyebrows furrow as his eyes catch the picture of a Tanya and her douche bag of a 'friend' Robbie. The ásshóle has his arms around his girlfriend and the kiss he's giving her on her cheek is dangerously close to her lips. Hank flicks through the album, his anger spiking again when he sees another picture of her and Robbie.

Sure it seems like they're just messing around and having fun but Hank doesn't see it like that. In this one, Tanya is innocently bent over one of the desks in the teacher's lounge trying to retrieve something, when Robbie is behind her áss mocking the gesture of fúcking her from behind. Hank despises the picture and has to force himself to take a few breathes to calm down.

It's pointless though because then he spots the conversation. It's filled with the díck making innuendos and obscenities at Tanya who just waves it away without really confronting him about it or stopping it. That really pisses Hank off. He'd told Tanya about him. Told her that he wasn't just messing around and having fun but he honest to God does want to get into her pants. Yet she'd waved it off and said he was being a paranoid jerk and like the idiot he was, he'd accepted it and kept quiet. Not anymore. He'll be damned if a guy like Robbie Stiles steals his girl from him.

He'd worked hard to get Tanya to notice a socially awkward physicist like him and he'll be damned if he lets a guy like Robbie take her from him. Which is still no excuse to excuse Tanya and despite himself, Hank feels hurt and angry at her for not seizing control of the situation like he knows she can.

As he strides into the bathroom the scent of strawberries and exotic fruits fill his senses. The room is hazy with steam and the curvy outline of his girlfriend's náked silhouette can be seen against the translucent glass shower door. The organ in his pants give a slight twitch at the sight but no matter, his anger is the one at the fore-front of his mind. With that thought, he goes into the bedroom and grabs his tie, while ripping off his clothes. Then he makes his way back into the bathroom.

Tanya slicks back her oak brown strands and smiles to herself as she hears the quiet footsteps of her boyfriend entering the bathroom, but as it fades away, she frowns. What's going on? Where is he going? Did he not see the computer? She gasps in surprise as a rush of cold air hits her back from the shower door being open.

"Hey hon-"

Her greeting is cut short by his hands gripping her hips and spinning her around roughly. She gives another short gasp at the motion and stares at him with wide blue lustful eyes, clouded with surprise and anticipation as well. Water splashes onto his neat little quiff, darkening his hair from its caramel colour to a shade identical to her own. Droplets also spray onto his toned pale torso, and slide all the way down the smooth skin. Tanya would have happily followed the trail of droplets, had it not been for his hypnotic eyes. The dark green colour is glazed with fury and in there also is lust both of which makes Tanya shiver with want.
"Hank?-"
"Shut up," he snaps. That's when Tanya notices the tie slung around his neck. Before she can question him, he grasps her wrists in one hand and pins them both on the pole of the shower adjuster.

"Hank? What are you-"

"I mean it Tanya. Shut the fúck up," he slowly repeats and Tanya bites on her lip to stop herself moaning at the command. Rationally she should be scared, or frightened and maybe if it were anyone else, any of her previous boyfriends she would have been but with Hank-never. He's too much of a sweetheart, too nice for his own good, too much of a gentleman. Which is why Tanya loves this pure masculine side to him.

She wordlessly watches, offering no resistance when he ties her wrists to the metal pole with his tie, binding her just tight enough so she can only wiggle her wrists but not slip out of the tie. Then as she looks up at him with wonder, his lips crash onto her.

Hank suppresses the groan he feels scratching at his through from his heavenly girlfriend. Everything from her unique taste, to her plump lips and her little mewls is séxy to him. She tries to slow down the kiss but he's not willing to let her have control this time. He keeps it rough and even lightly bites at her bottom lip for entrance. As she opens up his tongue tangos with hers for dominance and just as he predicts she wields to him.
Hank regretfully breaks the kiss and nips at her neck, leaving a trail of love bites in his wake.

"Baby...what-"

"Don't play coy with me, Tanya, you know exactly 'what'," he growls, raising his head and staring into her crystal blue eyes.

********************

This part is continued on my profile on Inkitt (under the same name). For more details look at the 'Foreword' at the start.

*********************

Switching off the shower, he wordlessly slides the glass doors open and grabs the two white fluffy towels. Awkwardly wrapping one around his middle, he also wraps one around his exhausted girlfriend. Then sweeping her into his arms, Hank carefully pads out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Hank, I'm so sorry. You have to know Robbie and I are nothing...I would never hurt you like that. I love you, baby," apologetically murmurs Tanya into the lean, wiry muscles of Hank's chest.
"I know, darling. I love you too. I just don't understand why you'd do all that for...séx though," says Hank easing her onto the double bed and perching next to her.
"You don't understand Hank," explains Tanya taking his face into her palms, "séx like that. That was fúcking incredible. You have no idea how hot it is when you take control like that. I'm not saying I want you all dominating all the time, just...sometimes, it's...exciting."
"But I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to be that ásshóle that grabs and bullies his partner-"
"Hank! No baby, no, you're not bullying me. I asked for it remember? And you didn't hurt me," comforts Tanya.

Hank gazes at her eyes for a minute before gently smiling.
"Didn't hurt you huh? Tell me that again in the morning and then I'll believe it," he teases.
Tanya can only laugh at that, although he's right, she probably won't be laughing about it in the morning when she can't even stand straight and her p*ssy burning but God was it worth it.

"You're right. There is no way I'm walking straight tomorrow."