"hehehe, you can't kill me, you're still weak.. a little genin." the weird guy said. and the girl Kori Hikari smirked

"we'll see about that." she said

"NO HIKARI DON'T!!!" a voice from behind said I looked behind to see..

SASUKE?

Huh? why is Sasuke here? I took notice of the others, there was that pink haired girl, Naruto and the copy ninja Kakashi and an old dude.

"Hikari knows what she's doing Sasuke. trust her." kakashi said not looking away from the fight. I looked back at the fight and saw that me and weird dude was doing the same hand signs.

"water style: double water pistol jutsu!" we said together. I dodged... oh wait.. the girl dodged the attack but the weird one wasn't lucky enough.

"alright Hikari-chan!!!" Naruto shouted and gave the girl a thumbs up. The girl turned to our direction and as if sahe could see me, she smiled.

-end of vision mode-

"are you alright?" Juugo asked again and patted my shoulder

"yeah.. I'm ... fine." I smiled a fake one but he seemed to let it go. Once we found a hotel we settled in.

--------------------------------------------------

"HELL NO!!!" I shouted

"I REFUSE!!! REPEAT!!! REFUSE!!! TO SHARE A ROOM WITH KARIN!!! I WOULD RATHER STAY WITH SUI-KUN!!!!" I yelled. Sasuke narrowed his eyes, Karin 'hmphed' and the other two just laughed.

"Alright then.. if you refuse so storngly.." Sasuke said with a smirk on his face...

HA!! I WON!!

OR NOT...

-----------------------------------------

"why did it turn out like this!?" I shouted again as I plopped myself on my bed.

"well, since you didn't want a room with Karin..." Sasuke said casually sitting down

"YEAH!!! BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE TO PAIRED WITH YOU!!!" I pointed a finger at him and he just sighed

"I WON'T LET YOU ROOM WITH JUUGO. ESPECIALLYU SUIGETSU." he said sternly. I folded my arms over my chest and puffed my cheeks and I swear I heard him chuckle

"FINE! BUT IF YOU EVER TRY AND PEEK IN THE BATHROOM THEN I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU." I said and grinned

"I should say that to you.. who was staring at who's body last time at the lake?" he raised and eyebrow at me while smirking again. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.. fuck him and his beautiful body.

"s-shut up!" i said and looked out the window

"just saying Hikari... you should look at yourself first before accusing me." he said

"asshole." I mumbled

"I heard that."

"GOOD." I said.

"GUYS! LET'S GET SOMETHING TO EAT!!" Sui-kun barged in. I liked the idea so I leapt from my bed. I noticed Sasuke coming too so I decided to annoy him. Annoying people is fun.. just ask the Akatsuki members where I always have fun ^^v I was first to the door so when Sasuke was near it I 'accidentally' slammed it in his face. I heard a thud.

"HIKARI!!!" he yelled and me and Sui-kun just laughed and went outside. BAKA UCHIHA.

SASUKE'S POV

THAT BRAT! I SWEAR IF ONLY I DIDN'T LOVE HER BEFORE UP TO NOW I WOULD'VE KILLED HER.

She could kill me first, I mean I was watching her spar earlier and man was she good. especially with that fusion move she did.