Chapter 2

Hey guys! I'm back! Well not quite, but this story has brought me back, I have a problem I need to finish anything and everything that I start, and it needs to be perfect! I've seen that a lot of people are actually reading this story and taking interest in it! If you really enjoy it as well please don't forget to hit that star vote button! Every vote is appreciated! Thanks for supporting me with Hidden Love, I had 1k readers for that story and I promise I'll put it back up as soon as I re-edit it and make it smoother for all my beautiful readers! Till then Zip Zap Zoom Bang Bang! That's a wrap from me, see y'all next chapter! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

I rummaged around my purse for the keys to the store. "Ugh where are they?!" I flustered out loud.

After 5 minutes of struggling through my purse, I put the cardboard box on the ground to look for the key with both hands. I gently placed the box on the ground where it was not wet and spilled out the contents of my purse.

House keys, car keys, Kleenex, lip gloss, hair tie, bobby pins, phone, scarf, yes! Cafe keys! Found them! I quickly stuck the key into the key hole and wriggled the key to open the the door. I pushed the door open and picked up the box and my purse. Placing the box with the baby inside on one of the cafe tables I quickly turned the security alarm off.

6:30 my watch read. Half an hour to clean and open the place up.

I turned the coffee brewers on, warmed up the machines, dusted the books, checked the inventory, I was switched onto super fast speed mode.

I threw on my bakery apron. A tasteful lime green with a baby pink detailing apron that had the stores name inscribed in the front "Sugar Pages". I quickly removed all the baked goods out of the oven and placed them neatly into the glass display case. I suddenly heard his scream, oh no how could I forget about him!

I quickly washed my hands and went to go pick him up. I'm not completely new at this but I'm not as experienced as many people are. I gently placed my hand underneath his head and bum and picked him up from inside the box. I cradled him in my arms. He blinked his eyes a couple of times and he quieted down.

It felt so wonderful, I felt complete. How could you fall in love with someone so instantly. I looked down at his big hazel eyes, his hand was placed inside of his mouth as he sucked it. He must be hungry. What am I supposed to feed him... Milk! But not cows milk he's to small for that, and I don't have breast milks either. Formula!

"Powdered formula" I thought out loud "where can I get that at a time like this?" I looked quickly at the clock, I only have 5 minutes till opening. How about Annie's connivence store down the street, yeah I guess that'll do for now. I quickly stick the "we will be back in 5 sign" on the glass door.

I put on my jacket and used my hat to cover the babys head deciding he would need it more than I. I hold the cardboard box, with the baby in it, against my chest and quickly sprint down the street trying to beat the cold.

I storm into the shop startling Darcy, a plump, likeable, middle aged woman. I waved a quick hello and shot her a smile, and rushed my way to the baby aisle.

There are so many formulas... How do I know which one is better then the other.. I felt a hand on my shoulder startling me.

I turned to find Darcy giving me a smile.

"What's wrong with you today Soph, no hug no talk,  just a wave and a smile, what's keeping you so occupied, that you couldn't greet me?" She winked at me.

Why is she winking at me..

I looked around me. Then I noticed I was standing beside pregnancy tests.

Bus BabyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara