Bus Baby

Prologue

I found a new born baby today, on the bus. The back of the bus to be exact. He laid in a cardboard diaper box, screaming his little mouse like voice out. I was alone so I decided to head towards him. I found a letter neatly laid beside his feet. I picked it up and unfolded it as I watched the baby suck its hand. It read.

To whom this may concern,

I suppose you have found my baby boy, and your probably wondering who I am? Right? Well, I'm Gabrielle and I am probably dead right now. I left him in this bus because this is where I had met his father. His father is till alive but I am not. I would really appreciate it if you could help me find his father his name is Derek Johnson, I don't know where he is, or where he has gone, thats part of your chase, if you could please help me I will bless you from up above. Im sorry I have to put you through this but I didn't have enough life in me left to take him everywhere to find his father. The doctor had told me I wouldn't live much longer. Anyways, tell my baby I love him and mommy didn't mean to leave him, she had no other way. If you dont want to help please leave this letter in the box you found it and continue on with your life. Thank you. God bless you.

Wow... I folded up the later and placed back neatly in the cardboard box the way I found it.

Derek. Derek johnson. Where have I heard that name before now. I can't think its to early in the morning. I looked down at the baby who had quieted down and fallen back asleep. His face so small and round his hair was a light brown all his features where angelic. How could something be so small. I bent down to pick him up. Should I leave him here? No! I will not put this innocent one through the same life I had, never, for the sake of humanity at least.

"Baby, I don't know who you are, or where you came from. But im gonna take you under my responisbilty now. I cant leave you here alone, no one will be nice to you. From now on you are with me. I will help you find your daddy and take you home where you belong I promise." I whispered to him as I cradled him in my arms.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Lovers, I don't know I just sort of had this inspiration and now here it is. This is what I have got. Read. Vote. Comment and tell me how it is. Do you want me to continue? Do you want me to delete it? Please let me know. And oh for those folks who haven't read my first story, go check it out! It's called Hidden Love! Okay then guys enjoy! Adios amigos! :D