Normani laughed "woah there Mufasa." She said grabbing her arm.

Dinah pouted.

"Well thanks doc. I'll see you in a couple of weeks." Normani said grabbing her belongings.

"Bye doc." Dinah said walking out behind mani.

They got in their Uber and asked if they could've taken to Waffle House then the hotel.

The Uber driver happily agreed.

They ate then got their significant other something and you know they had to get ally something.

"Ready?" Normani asked Dinah.

"Let's roll." Dinah said.

They got back to the hotel.

"Allyson!" Dinah yelled when she seen the shorter girl.

"What's up Dinah Jane?" Ally said walking towards them.

"Mani and I got you something." Dinah said giving her the food.

"Oh my, sweet baby Jesus. Thank you girls." Ally said fake crying and hugging us.

"Ew ew. I wanna go see my baby. Is she awake?" Dinah asked.

"Um I don't think so. Her and Jason are still knocked out." Ally said walking back to her hotel room.

Dinah and Mani went to Normanis hotel room.

Dinah sat y/n's food down, took her shoes off then went to go cuddle to her.

Normani did the same.

Dinah started kissing all over her face.

Y/n's eyes fluttered open slowly. She seen Dinah then held on to her right.

"Babe I brought you food." Dinah whispered playing with her girlfriends hair.

Y/n sat up and pecked her lips then reached for the food. Dinah rolled her eyes and handed her the food.

"Wanna go back to my room love?" Dinah said watching her girlfriend still waking up.

Y/n just nodded and stood up almost falling.

Dinah busted out laughing causing y/n to look back and glare at her.

Y/n started walking to the door rubbing her eyes at the same time. Then left. "She's a trip. Alright see y'all later." Dinah said to Normani and a now awake Jason.

"See y'all , bye guys." Normani and Jason responded

Dinah grabbed her girlfriends food and went to follow the sleepy girl.

"Babe?" Dinah called out causing y/n to stop in her tracks and turn around.

"Where are you going *laughs* My room's right here." Dinah said pointing to her room.

Y/n rubbed her eyes and walked to her girlfriend and picked her up.

Dinah squealed.

"Y/n Y/mn Y/Ln! Put me down right now." Dinah scolded.

Y/n took Dinah's card and unlocked the room and took Dinah in.

"Your crazy when you first wake up babe." Dinah said to y/n who threw Dinah on the bed then laid in between her legs on her chest.

Y/n just mumbled something incoherent.

"What baby?" Dinah asked playing in her hair making y/n's eyes flutter.

"Sleep babygirl. I know you're tired. We can get up and go out later." Y/n mumbled flipping them over putting Dinah on top.

"Can I change?" Dinah asked softly.

Y/n whined. "No clothes. Take them all off." Y/n said already pulling her own clothes off.

Once they were both naked y/n pulled Dinah on top of her then held her tight.

"I wanna go to sleep with you inside." Dinah whimpers out of nowhere.

Y/n looks at her questionably.

"I'm thinking about t-this morning. Feel me." Dinah whimpered softly.

Y/n pushed her fingers through Dinah's folds.

"Fuck babygirl your soaked." Y/n said slipping a finger in making Dinah jerk up and moan.

Y/n yawned. "Okay baby. It makes me feel more connected anyway." Y/n said slipping in dinahs tight hole.

Y/n's eyes rolled back and she moaned loudly and Dinah arched her back and moaned.

They shared a passionate kiss.

"Goodnight babe." Dinah whispered falling asleep.

"Goodnight babygirl." Y/n said rubbing her booty then falling asleep.
———————————————————————————

"Hey sleepyhead." Normani cooed.

Jason smiled. "Hi babygirl."  He said softly, pulling her into his arms.

"I had a appointment today." Normani said laying her head on his check.

"How'd it go love?" Jason said rubbing her back soothingly.

"Good. Dj knows the baby's gender, she's gonna plan the baby shower and reveal." Normani said getting comfortable on him.

Normani sighed holding her love tightly.

"You okay mama?" Jason said holding her just as tight.

"I just love you. I missed you so much." Normani said tearing up.

Oh good hormones. "Babygirl it's okay, I'm right here. I love you so much more." Jason said kissing her firmly.

"Make love to me please." Normani whispered looking him in his eyes.

"Okay mama." Jason said flipping them over and kissing her passionately.

They made love all day.
———————————————————————————

What's the gender of the baby y'all think?

Can y'all give me some ideas, I'm having SERIOUS writers block.

I love y'all. Thanks for 7k.

Comments. Votes.

I don't update unless I get a certain amount of votes and comments.

Peace y'all ✌🏻

—————————————————————————