Chapter Two

"Ouch!" I said to the nail tech as she drilled into my skin. She looked up and rolled her eyes.

She better be glad i actually need this fill in or would've drilled my fist in her face.

Naomi laughed. I looked at her sitting next to me.

"Bitch that ain't funny she better stop hurting me ." I said glaring at the nail tech.

"Anyways bitch where's my god child?" She asked referring to Riley .

"With her stupid ass daddy. You know it's his week." I said looking at my nails making sure she shaped them right.

"Girl stop fronting you been liking Key since high school. You just got lucky and had a baby with his stupid ass."

"Bitch lucky ? Don't get me wrong Riley's a blessing from god but me getting knocked up by Key is not called being lucky it's called making dumb decisions"

"By lucky i mean having one of the richest men in Memphis as your baby daddy." She said getting up to wash her hands

I stared in space .

I guess i am lucky Markeyvius takes care of his child. It's like when he's around her this street shit stops. He doesn't answer phone calls from work or none of that shit.

Key not only takes care of Riley but me too also he gets us anything and everything we want. I tell him not to spend his money on me but he'll hit me with "i can't have my babymomma out here looking a mess."

I honestly love Markeyvius with all my heart in a co-parenting and best friend type of way .

"Girl you good ? She told you to get up and wash your hands five times." Miya said snapping me out of my thoughts .

I got up and washed my hands with Markeyvius still on my mind. God what is happening to me.. not again ....not a fuckin gain.

Once i was done the nail tech handed me the gel color panel .

"Pick a color."

Markeyvius POV

Markeyvius POV

"DADDYYYY!" Riley came running into the living room.

"Yes babygirl?" I said putting my blunt out. I'll never smoke around her like ever.

"Juice pleaseee." She poked her lip out.

"Okay babygirl stay here while i get your juice."

I went into the kitchen . I grabbed her apple juice and water . I grabbed one of her sippy cups i bought her and poured half apple juice and half water mixing it.