Chapter One

Blasting Calboy, I pulled up to Seven's apartment complex. Once i parked i grabbed my phone to tell her to bring my babygirl out.

I usually go up there and get her but a nigga tired from workin all day.

I dialed "BM 7️⃣💕"

"Hello?" her ghetto ass voice came through the phone.

"Aye bring Lil mama out. A nigga tired as fuck." she smacked her lips and hung up the phone.

I drowned my face at the fact she hung up on me. Da fuck

I put my head back and closed my eyes.

Seven POV

I went into Riley's pink colored room to find her sleep.

I just smiled my baby so beautiful she's the best mistake i ever made. Even though she's only two, it's been a blast everyday.

I grabbed her already packed Dora book bag with all her stuff she will need at her daddy house in it. I bent down and grabbed my baby putting her on my hip.

She shuffled making a small noise laying her head down on my shoulder .

I walked outside seeing a all black Range Rover blasting Calboy.  I went down the stairs carefully so i won't drop my baby.

I walked up to the car banging on the tented window.  He rolled down the window.

"Nigga is you crazy blasting that loud ass music where i live this ain't no block party!" I semi yelled cause Riley was asleep.

He chuckled and got out the car.

"I'm sorry Sevi damn but bang on my window again ima fuck yo little ass up." He said grabbing Riley out my arms.

I flicked him upside the head .

"Ain't shit funny nigga" i opened the door so he can put Riley in her car seat.

"You gone stop putting your hands on me." He said calmly closing the door but not before he strapped Riley all the way in.

"Or what?"

he scrunched his face up "You know how i'm comin shawty." he got closer

We were so close i can feel his breath on my forehead he is so tall and I'm so short.

"Nigga Fuc-" he cut me off by pushing me up against the car wrapping his right hand on my throat and his left hand on my ass.

He squeezed both while saying " Seven don't playing with me befo i beat yo little ass!"

I smirked and nodded. He so fine i can just eat him up.

He smacked his lips and got in the front seat.

"Listen you know the rules don-" he cut me off again.

"I know don't have no hoes, no drugs, no weapons, and no smoking around Riley. I got you mama." He said licking his lips.

I stared at him.

"What?" He said looking me up and down and biting his lip.

I rolled my eyes . " bye Markeyvius" i said turning around heading towards my house.

"No wait come here."

"What you want ?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes! Give me a kiss mama." He said with low eyes.

I smiled and leaned in. Instead of kissing his lips i flicked them hard.

I busted out laughing and ran in the house.

As soon as i closed the door i got a FaceTime call.
"Markeyvius stupid ass😌"

"Hello"

"Keep playing with me Seven ima beat yo ass foreal."

"Boy please you wish ! Get off your phone with my baby in the car!"

"Oh so she ain't mines" i rolled my eyes

" shut yo stupid ass up bye "

He smiled " bye babymama." With that he hung up.

Ugh that smile is sicking. I looked around my house and saw it was a mess!

Riley

I grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and put on Lil Durk and started to clean up.

*************************************************

Okay this is just the first chapter and one of my first stories please bare with me !

Sorry the mistakes !

Updates every Monday, Tuesday , and Wednesday! I might update other days if i feel like it.

Vote, like, share, comment , and add! Please thanks 💕😂

Also follow me!❤️