You liked it

As we arrive at the hospital the nurses tell me to wait here as I see 11 boys get wheeled into rooms.

"Joonseok will they be okay?" I gulped. "I think so but calm down, don't worry to much." He suggested.

A couple minutes later Hansol comes back with a smile on his face while walking towards me. "Hansol what did they say?" I asked.

"They said, that they are going to be just fine!!!!" He smiled widely, I embrace Hansol seeing Joonseok is mad.

I let go as I speak to Joonseok, "Hey are you okay? I thought this was good news,"

"No it isn-" he stops and changes his facial expression "I mean no it isn't good because what if the cooks that made the food are still making bad food," he chuckled a nervous laugh. "Uh yeah but as long as they are okay we are okay, right?" I smiled.

"Of course we are," He forced a smile.

Jihoon rushed into the hospital panting. "Oh I told Jihoon too," he chuckled.

"Jinsol follow me," Jihoon grabbed my hand and took me to a quiet place. "Okay look I'm going to tell you all about it Joonseok and why this is all happening and you can't tell anyone,"

Three years ago *Jihoon's (woozi) POV*

I walked into the studio seeing my  best friend Joonseok. "Yo hyung~ what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Practicing duh and what are you doing?"

"Me and Jeonghan were supposed to go on a double date with Sunji and Meji." I smiled.

"Wait are you serious? You know I have liked Sunji since the first grade! You asshole!" He yelled.

"Look they are super clingy and they won't stop asking so I said yes so they can stop," I stuttered.

Joonseok went right in my face "I'm telling you one day we will love the same girl and she is going to be mine,"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
End of flash back

"And that is why this is all happening, Joonseok loves you... and so do I." Jihoon gulped, My emotion turns into anger as I glare at Joonseok. "We have report him, it's not okay for someone to do that." I huffed. "Do you want me to call the police?" Jihoon asks. "Of course! Idiot," she scoffed as he dials and talks to them.

We wait for the police to come as we see them heading our way. "Where is he?" The police officer says, as we point to where he was. Joonseok looks at us furious as they escort him somewhere else.

"Hey! Wait didn't you say you went on a double date with those girls? And one of them was his crush!? You player!" I yell as I look in another direction. "Jinsol I was young okay? Don't be mad it was the past," he assured me as Hansol came up to us. "We can see them now," he says as his smile widens.

I tiptoe in the room as many of them are sleeping except seungkwan and Mingyu. "Hey guys! We are alive," Mingyu chuckles. "Are you guys okay?" I question. "Yeah we are okay except for seungkwan," Mingyu says as we look at seungkwan. "Why didn't you eat? You need to eat to be healthy," Hansol laughs. "I was on a diet okay? People keep on saying I should lose weight and that's what I was doing." Seungkwan stutters. "Yeah but we love you the way you are!" Jihoon says. "Yeah it doesn't matter what you look like, we like you because of you." I say as I put my hand on his.

Me and Jihoon left as we go home. I rush to my room as I plop on my bed. "Jinsol get up! I'm tired, so move." He coughs. "This is my bed and you have your own," I say. "Jinsol it's on the floor! My back hurts whenever I sleep on there," he pouts. I pinch his cheeks, "Why do you have to be so cute?" I smile as I play with his cheeks. "Jinsol stop! I'm not cute... I'm a man," he screams. "Aish, just go take a shower it's late. Then when you're done tell me so I can go take a shower," I say as I push him outside.

I finish showering as I see him waiting with a towel in his hands. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "I'm going to dry your hair, now come here!" He commands. I walk towards Jihoon and sit on the ground in front of him. "Okay dry my hair then," I say annoyingly. He rubs the towel on my hair as we look at each other intensely as I try to break eye contact. "Aish! Stop looking at me like that," I say. He smirks as he keeps drying my hair.

Jihoon stops and just stares at me. "W-what?" I stutter. We slowly lean for a kiss as his soft lips press into mine. We let go as he soon squeals like a baby, "Ha, ha you liked that didn't you!?" He says as he jumps up and down. I throw a pillow at him. "Jihoon you're such a jerk! Go to sleep now!" I yell. He comes close to my ear and whispers.

"But you know you liked it,"