2

Sterling

"Get us a refill," I bark at my bartender and he nods. When Emily said she was bringing a friend with her I never expected her to bring Naomi Quinn. Naomi has the greatest pair of tits I've ever seen in my life, I remember those very fondly. Not to mention her fucking ass. She must hit the gym twice a day. She has her left arm totally tattoed in a sleeve that looks fucking incredible on her. And did I mention she's drinking scotch? That's right, Naomi drinks scotch. I've never seen a woman take scotch like a pro but then, Naomi was never like other women.

There was always a rule while hanging out with Naomi, keep your dick in your pants. I remember Oliver always barking that to me, that and the "She's my girlfriend's little sister, you're not putting your dick near her."

That was enough to stop me but Naomi was always determined, she never cared about other people's opinions and if you said she couldn't do something, that would be exactly what she'd do.

If Oliver just knew what went on the night of his bachelor party. I remember walking into my hotel suite and finding Naomi sitting on my bed drinking bourbon while using a red lace push-up bra with matching g-string and thigh highs plus heels. All my self-control was forgotten when she licked her red painted lips. To this day I don't regret what we did, I don't regret fucking her all night long, I don't regret telling how much I've wanted her. All I regret was leaving in the morning for Seattle and changing my phone number.

"Can we smoke in here?" Naomi's voice wakes me up "Sure, go ahead," she takes a cigarette out and lights it. Since when does she smoke? It's now I realize how she's far from the Naomi I once met. I've never seen her smoke before.

"Sterlings owns this bar and also runs a business," Emily says to Naomi "He's the CEO of the Reed & Maxwell Enterprises," Naomi nods. She knows everything but we choose to play like we didn't know each other. I have no idea why, but suddenly the idea of Ian knowing this is the woman I've been a pussy about for the last years doesn't make me happy. I want to keep her all to myself.

"So, you like giving orders," she chuckles and I grin, oh, sweetheart if you only knew. I gaze at Ian and he smirks back. "Something like that," I shrug and reach for my own pack of cigarettes. Old bad habits I got from my old man. "What do you do?" I lift my chin and blow some smoke "Well I currently work at Emily's bookshop but I have a degree in law and I'm working on opening my own firm," I nod and remember how she didn't really used to study but always got the best grades at school. "You're an attorney," I acknowledge "Family lawyer, yeah," she nods.

"What about you Ian?" she turns to face him and he starts to answer her how we both work together.

I'm not the man I used to be. Leaving her broke me more than what I'd like to admit. And the only way I found to recover from that was BDSM. Becoming a dominant filled in the hole Naomi had left on my heart, or so I thought. I guess that was just a way for me to distract myself. Take some submissives here and there. None compared to her but I had no right of going back to her life. I just couldn't show up and turn her whole life upside down as much as I wanted.

Ian leaves with Emely after another round and I swallow hard, I know what I need to do.

"It's getting late," Naomi says, oh no sweetie, you're not leaving just yet.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" I ask, she seems surprised but answers with a smile anyway "Uh tomorrow? Let's see, I have a day full of Tv shows to catch on and an amazing book to finish," she chuckles and I grin "How about dinner?" she raises her brow at me but grins back "Are you asking me on a date, Sterling?" I grin and shrug "I need to make up to you after all these years," her lips turn into a tight line and she nods "Dinner sounds fine," I clap my hands "I'll pick you up at seven, that okay?" she nods and picks her phone to check the hours "Anyway, I should probably get going," she smiles "Of course, let me give you my number," I grab my phone and she gives me hers so I can type my number "I'll see you tomorrow," I kiss her cheek and she turns around, ready to leave.

All the way to my house, Naomi's on my mind. I knew what I've gotten myself into when we spent the night together. That meant seeing her every time Oliver and Kate asked me to join for birthday dinners or when they invited me to their wedding. I couldn't say 'no'. Oliver and I have been friends since forever and the idea of showing up with someone else on my arm or her being with someone else made me want to punch something.

And even though they never suspected something had happened between us you could see there was always some tension whenever we were in the same room. And to add to this huge mess there's my affection for the BDSM.

I don't know what kind of approach I'll take with her, what I know is that I need to introduce her to the lifestyle as smoothly as possible.