Bad RomA.N.Ts Part 2

Chiyna's Pov

"Okay, here comes Gibson. I'll ask the questions, and you take down his answers on my A. N. T. Pad" I instructed, handing Fletcher my tablet.

Seconds later Gibson came in. He even had a huge smile on his face. He practically bounced into the A.N.T Farm.

"Hi, Gibson. We were just about to play a game of "Gibson Pursuit. " The new edition came out with all new questions" I fibbed.

"Wow. Can't believe I didn't hear about that. I'm in!" He smiled as he took a seat.

"All right! What is Gibson's idea of a perfect date?" I read from a card.

He took some time to think before blurting "November 3rd", Fletcher and I glanced at each other in confusion.

"Um Let's try another one," I said throwing the card behind me.

"What is the last book Gibson read?"

Once again Gibson took a moment to think before opening his mouth.

"Uh Living With Chronic Dandruff. Well, it was really more of a pamphlet" Gibson told us confidently. "I'm just gonna put Pat the Bunny. Who doesn't love Pat the Bunny? You get to pat the bunny!" Fletcher exclaimed as he typed away, not noticing that he just gave us away.

"Wait a second, what's going on here?"Gibson asked, catching onto our plan.

I sighed with a defeated look on my face. "All right, the truth is we want to fill out your profile for a dating website" I explained.

"Yeah, we thought you'd be less lonely if you had a girlfriend"Flecther added, I sent a look which he clearly got since he retreated to his art station.

"Thanks, but I'm just not ready for a relationship. Which is why I keep fending off the advances of Janet the janitor. That and she smells like a urinal cake. Which reminds me. Kids, don't be fooled by the word "cake. " Urinal cakes are far from delicious and, actually, quite poisonous"

"Gibson, we could probably find you someone who doesn't smell like toilet poison" I insisted, and also secretly thinking that I would never say toilet poison ever again.

"Sorry, but I'm still hung up on my ex-girlfriend, Sophie. Our breakup was really devastating" Gibson told me.

He continued to explain how he and his ex-girlfriend broke up in 4th grade while playing in the sandbox.

"Wait a minute. Your last girlfriend was 25 years ago?" I asked the man-child with a hint of amusement in my voice.

He nodded sadly, "Yeah. And not a day has gone by that I haven't thought of Sophie. Well, except the day I entered a pie-eating contest and fell into a sugar-induced coma. But I came in second! Stupid Bob!" Gibson rambled.

Annie

After a spending more time with Nevel, I made my way back to the A.N.T Farm to take a nap before the bell rings for class. I walked into the room and passed out onto the couch.

"Hiya Annie" Olive yelled in my ear.  I yelled in fear as I shot up off the couch, my heart was pounding furiously in my chest from the shock.

"Why would you do that" I panted at the oblivious know-it-all.

"I wanted to wake you up and tell you about my day so far" She commented, taking out textbooks from her backpack to do her homework.

"Go tell Chiyna, I'm a little busy faceplanting myself into this pillow," I told Olive who just ignored me and continued to tell me about her encounter with Lexi and her problem with the school newspaper. I just pretended to listen as I took the most incredible nap ever.