phANTom locker

Annie's pov
It was a Wednesday. The trees were blowing in the spring wind. Students were talking and lounging around campus, it was free period something everyone loves. I was on my exercise  bike when Principal Skinmore walked in. "Fletcher, Fletcher ,Where's fletcher?she asked."I haven't seen fletcher"I lied something told me not to tell her I saw him."Uh, I, I don't think he's here today"Flechter said but had his hoodie on that had a girl on it and a purse strapped around him.
"Oh, that's too bad, Because I wanted to commission him to do a painting.
I heard you were looking for me?"he asked. "I would like for you to paint my portrait"she said."Oh,Will you pay me?"Flechter asked."Not even a compliment"P. Skinmore said.
The whole point of the A.N.T.Program.
Is that I can take your advanced natural talents.
And exploit them for my own benefit.
"It's like a sweatshop.
Only we have smoke alarms"she said."Well, I mean, they're not actually hooked up, but, um We got 'em!"she yelled. "What a witch"Flechter murmured.
"Who said that?"Skinmore asked. Flechter flipped his hood back on and faced his back to Skinmore."She did"he said in a high pitched voice pointing to me. "She's just jealous of gorgeous women like us"he said.Well, I'm off to the beauty parlor.
la-la-la-la-la- la-la-la-la Uh la-la-la-la-la -La-la-la-la. Flechter passed angus."Whoa, who's the hottie?"he asked. Boys always worried about a girls image.

Chiynas pov
There's the new kid.
He's so cute.
What should I say? How about, "so, you come here often?" Of course he comes here often.
It's school! "Stupid!"I just realized I said it out loud while I was in the direction of my crush."Oh, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to"I looked around for someone I spotted Flechter."uh, him.What's up, stupid?"I said to him. "What did I do? He yelled and ran away.i turned around to talk to him but he was gone."Chyna, we gotta talk"my beloved brother said behind me.i turned around to see him covered in glitter.
"Whoa, nice look, Cameron.
What happened? Did a unicorn throw up on you?"I asked while laughing."I wish.
It's olive.
Her locker is right next to mine, and she is driving me crazy.
She thinks she's my friend because you're my sister"he complained.
"Shh! Easy with the "s" word.
Not everybody needs to know"I said while dusting a few pieces of glitter off of him.
"Chyna, this is serious.
Every time I turn around, there she is, saying, "hi, locker neighbor!" You don't know what I've had to put up with this week"he said. He then told me what happened.
"Wow Cameron Even looking like this, I bet girls still don't notice you"I said while smiling.
I then left for history class.

Annie's pov
Me and olive have an identical schedule so we just walk together for all of our classes. I was on my A.N.T pad playing ant smashers when I bumped into olive who was screaming by the way. "Ahhh! You scared me, locker neighbor"she said. Oh yeah she has a locker right next to cameron.
"Relax.
It's just cobwebs and dust"Cameron said.
"Ahhh! "Dust is mostly made of dead human skin,
There is nothing I'm more scared of than dust"she explained
"Well, except for ghosts, vampires, witches, Zombies, leprechauns, giraffes, double-Decker buses, balloons and Curly fries"she listed.
"Leprechauns? Curly fries? I didn't realize you were so easily frightened"Cameron said.
"Were you even listening? I'm only scared of the really scary stuff"she said.
"For example, I'm not scared of spiders,
Like that one on the back of your neck,
No biggie"she shrugged. I jumped and backed away a few feet. I have a phobia about spiders. Cameron smacked his neck.
''That's not a spider.
That's a birthmark"he stated.
Ahhh! Birthmark! Olive screamed. This is going to be one long period.

Chiyna's Pov

Okay, I'll leave a note for new kid.I think you're cute.do you think I'm cute? check yes or no. chyna, locker 112. And third locker from the left. I slipped the note inside his locker and hid behind a wall. The new kid came but opened another locker.Oh, no! Wrong locker.Angus walked up to the locker i put the note in."Ooh! A note"Angus squealed. he looked at it and then looked at me, he then checked off a selection and gave it back to me.."No?"i yelled."You know, you're no prize, either!"i said. "Don't hate the player, hate the game" he replied,and walked away.