A New Hedgehog In Town Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day and everyone was doing there own things. Cream was playing with her Chao, Cheese. Tails was relaxing.

Amy was also relaxing. Rouge was flirting with Knuckles. Blaze was reading a book.

Silver was meditating and Shadow was standing by himself. Suddenly, Sonic came running towards them.

"Hey guys. I have great news!" Sonic said.

"What is it Sonic?" Tails asked.

"There's a new hedgehog in town and She's a female!"

"So exciting! I wonder if she's tough like me." Amy said.

"I wonder if she's very smart." Tails said.

"I wonder if she's a jewel lover." Rouge said.

"I wonder if she's very sweet." Cream said

"I wonder if she's cool." Blaze said.

"I wonder if she's brave." Silver said.

"I wonder if she's strong like me." Knuckles said.

"I wonder if she's fast like me. What about you Shadow? What do you think she's like?" Sonic asked. Shadow just shrugged and looked away.

"Do you guys wanna go visit her?" Sonic asked. Everyone nodded.

"Let's go meet her." Sonic said. Everyone began to walk except for Shadow. Sonic turned his head and looked at Shadow.

"Are you coming Shadow?" Sonic asked.

"Fine but this better be worth it or else you're waisting my time." Shadow said as he got up and began to walk with the others.

A/N: Sorry that was so short. I'm trying to rewrite the story just like I did before but I can't remember all of the words.

Here's a sneak peek for the next chapter:

Y/N: Hello?
Sonic: Ready to meet the new hedgehog Shadow?
Y/N: Is he ok?
Y/N: It's nice to meet you all.
Sonic: So.....
Shadow: She was ok I guess

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 2. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️