Plans on surprise party? / chapter 26

Jakes POV: me and Erika have been back at school for a week now. Winter break is over and we're back at school. It's January 15th. It's almost my 18th birthday. My birthday is January 17th. I'm not really looking forward to anything.

Erikas POV: So were at school right now and I left Jake and went with Sunny, Tessa, and Mackenzie. I'm gonna surprise Jake for his birthday. His birthday is in 2 days. I told Jake I was gonna hang with the girls, but we're planning something.

E: So girls what you thinking ? A theme ?
T: yes definitely a theme
E: color ?
Ma: black and white
S: yesss
E: okay where at my house ? Rent a place like a hotel ?
T: maybe we could rent like a place like how we do the dances, like that there's one by your guys house. We could rent that out and decorate it with everything black and white.
Ma: I'm writing everything down rik
E: okay
S: what about food ? What's his fav Rik ?
E: he really like Taco Bell. But how are we gonna get everyone Taco Bell?
T: rent a taco truck. But like they could cook inside
E: okay yes, decorations ?
Ma: got it, black and white streamers everywhere, cameras recording him, table covers black, chairs white. White flowers in all the tables. We could get a DJ lights gonna be white, red, green, purple, blue just a bunch of lasers.
E: that sounds great. Write it all down
Ma: already did
E: okay drinks ?
T: me and Sunny will get water, soda, and punch. A lot of it
E: okay good, but I'm also talking about jack Daniels, and drinks like that
Ma: I'll get it. I have a fake ID.
E: okay great, I'm going home
S: why
E: well, I have to buy everything, order the taco truck.
T: well all go with you
E: okay thanks guys but they aren't gonna let us all get out at once
S: sneak out
E: how ?
S: follow me

All the girls followed sunny and got to the parking lot and drove to Erikas and Jakes house

Jakes POV: erika texted me saying she's going home with the girls. She said she's going to the mall. So I decided to leave with the boys too.

Jake got home with the boys and saw Erika with all the girls there.

E: JAKE ! hey babe
J: hey what's happening
E: nothing just getting ready to go aren't you supposed to be at school ?
J: we decided to leave
C: Yup
J: okay well we're gonna go hang at Chances house, I just came to get my game controller
E: okay bye baby

They kissed and Jake walked out with the boys

Jakes POV: that was weird

E: okay we gotta go to the store

The girls left and went to different stores looking for everything. They got fake flowers, table cloths, Erika reserved the place, from 6pm to 12am. Erika also go the taco truck for the 17th. They got everything they needed and took it to Tessa's house and kept it there.

E: I'm not going back to school
T: until ?
E: I'll go back Monday, so im not going tomorrow or Friday, Monday I'll be back.
S: oh that's right jakes birthday is on a Friday
E: Yup
Ma: is jake gonna be at school ?
E: probably not whenever I don't go he doesn't go either
T: okay well remember tomorrow shopping for outfits.
E: yes when I get home I'll make a group chat if all of us including the boys accept for Jake. And Mackenzie remember make the invites and send to everyone.
Ma: I got you already working on it
T: okay bye E
S: bye Rik
Ma: later bby

Erika leaves out of Tessa's house and goes back home to Jake.

E: hey baby I'm back
J: I thought you went shopping
E: I did
J: then where's the bags *laughs*
E: it was for Tessa us girls helped her out
J: oh okay
E: Babe I'm not going to school until Monday I'll go back then
J: why is everything okay ?
E: yeah just don't wanna go I wanna hang with you
J: what do you mean hang out
E: yeah let's hang out
J: okay so then I'm not going to school either ?
E: that's up to you
J: I'd rather stay with you babygirl
E: let's go lay down I'm tired

They go upstairs and lay down

E: you ready to be 18?
J: yeah but I'm gonna get spammed so much by all these fans
E: Yup that's gonna happen, so you know tomorrow night and your birthday night is gonna be fun with me
J: oh yeah baby

They lay down, jake takes his shirt off and lays down, Erika lays on top of him slowly dozing off until Jake puts his hands in her ass and squeezes. He leaves his hands there then Erika looks up at him and smiles. Jake was already staring at her. Erika puts her head back in his chest and his rubbing and grabbing her butt and slaps it Erika looks back up again.

J: you ever realized how nice your ass is ?
E: *giggles* Yup, I love you with all my ass, I would say heart but my ass is bigger.
J:*laughs* wowwww
E: I'm just kidding I love you with all my heart and ass and you know that's big.
J: I love you with all my dick and heart and that's way bigger
E: *laughs*

Erika starts kissing his neck and she falls asleep ontop of him. Jake just lays there.

Jakes POV: my hands are still on Erikas ass, she fell asleep giving me hickeys. It's like 8pm I'm not even tired. I'm just laying here and staring at the ceiling. I move my head a little and looks at erika, she looks so cute sleeping. She looks less stressed. But why would she be stressed. My hands felt like if they were on the right place. On her butt. I feel safe with her, like there's no doubt, like we're alone in this huge world. I love this girl so much. She's my world, my baby, my girl, my future. I can't wait to start our lives with this girl. I just want to move out to LA with her. When we get older we will definitely start a family. Her hot breaths hitting my chest feels good. She's so sexy. My sexy goat. I feel my self drifting off to sleep. I start seeing my dream. I'm with Erika. Yeah I'm with Erika. We're running together, why are we running? I look back and see a man with a gun, I look at erika holding my hand with fear all over her face. I stop running and Erika looks at me with confusion. We aren't talking why can't I talk? Why is she staring at me. I look back at the gunman and see him holding the gun up to Erika. I freak out and scream. Erika gets shot in the head and falls in my arms. I then jump up, and start breathing hard. Erika is comforting me "it's just a dream babe just as bad dream it's okay I'm here" she says. I looks around we're not in our room. We're in a different house. There's a baby asleep in a crib right next to our bed. Erika looks older then I see the gunman walk in to our room. He walks over to Erika and shoots her again. I actually wake up this time.

E: Babe
E: Babe are you okay ?
E: baby
J: omg Erika your okay ? Babe talk
E: Jake I'm fine are you okay ? You were dreaming

Jake touches her chest and touches his.

J: that was just a dream ?

(At this time it's 1am. There's a storm outside, there's lighting and thunder as is rains)

E: yes babe
J: your okay ?
E: yes ?
J: where's the baby ?
E: what baby ?
J: we had a b-  that was a dream ?
E: Babe we're still in high school why would we have a kid?
J: he was sleeping next to us, you woke me up from my dream we had our baby there. Then he kills you again.
E: what ? Babe I barely just woke you up right now. We have no kid.
J: we were in a different house too
E: Babe are you okay ?

Jake stands up.

E: babe who killed me ?
J: I don't know all I remember we were running, I stopped and looked at you, you tried pulling me to run again it looked like you were mouthing words but I couldn't hear anything. The guy came up to you and shot you. Then you fell in my arms, then I woke up from that, you were telling me it's okay, out baby was asleep, you looked older. Then he walks in again and shoots you. Then you woke me up right now.
E: Babe it was just a dream I'm fine, no baby, no other house, and no gunman. It was a dream. We're okay. I'm fine. I promise that was just a dream. Now come on lay back in bed.

Jake lays back down and stares at Erika.

Jakes POV: I'm really scared. I don't want Erika to get hurt. I don't know who that man was or why he hurt Erika and not me. Erika was starting to sleep in my hands then my phone goes off, Erika looks up at me and I grab my phone. I look at the text. It was from a random number. "Are you sure that was just a dream ? " I threw my phone across the room. I turn in the lights and sit up.

E: what the hell? Why'd you throw your phone. And turn off the lights.
J: no
E: Babe ?
J: I'll keep you safe.
E: what ?

To be continued

A/N: ooo just trying to get this story more interesting. Next chapter comes out later read to find out what happens next.