chapter 17

--**doctors POV**--
   We heard the nurses call button and it came from Mr.herrons room and well we all ran in there and he was awake and breathing so we rushed him into the emergency surgery and did the surgery and it went well he had really bad internal bleeding and he had a couple of scraches on his internal organs. So I went out and told them that he was fine and that they could see him and that he won't be able to sing for a while.

Y'all all went into Zach's room he was awake and you said you were sorry for what happened and he told you it wasn't your fault and then y'all all stayed until zach could go home then as y'all walked outside all the fans were there shouting.

FANS

FAN#1- STAY AWAY FROM ZACH HES MINE YOU BITCH
FAN#2- YOU WHORE SLEEPING AROUND WITH THE WHOLE BAND.
FAN#3-STAY AWAY FROM JACK

Ever since you got there you didn't check your phone you were to busy so you just looked at it it was full if hate comments and you seen a comment from jack

❤ jackaverymusic, jonahmarais,110,465 othereItz_offically_faith_hall I'm so uglyUser#1 no your notUser#2 you bitch how dare youUser#3you whoreJackaverymusic- leave her alone she didnt do anything if you have anything DM it to me and not on her acc...

Itz_offically_faith_hall I'm so ugly
User#1 no your not
User#2 you bitch how dare you
User#3you whore
Jackaverymusic- leave her alone she didnt do anything if you have anything DM it to me and not on her account.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT...