Introduction: Death By Scream, Death at Birth

It was a beautiful night.

Mr. (L/n) was pacing back and forth nervously in the hospital waiting room. He had no idea what to think. Was his wife okay? Was their son okay? How was everything going? He had no possible thoughts on what could be going on in that room without him. All he could do was hope that everything was going well. Why was Lily's mother allowed to go in and not me?

Mrs. (L/n) had just been brought in to give birth to the baby, and it would easily take over an hour. This day could mark a new age. The new age where All For One was no longer evil, where All For One changed in order to better his family's life. I'll change everything for our baby boy, for our new family.

He was stressed. He was completely ignorant to the whatever was going on on the other side of those doors. What was he supposed to do for an hour? Was he just supposed to sit there, a nervous wreck and hope that nothing goes wrong? There was no way he could sit like that and fear for his wife and child's future like that, it was killing him. I'll go take a walk up the block and back. That should help, right?

Things weren't going as well as he had hoped, at least they were about to take a terrible turn. He walked out the door, unaware that today was the last day he would see his wife's beautiful face. The kind smile of his mother, the terrible jokes of his mother-in-law. The hand of his father on his shoulder, and his father-in-law's suspicious eyes following him despite proving himself a good husband for his daughter. Today-- tonight was the night that his son would be born, and it would be the day that doctor that happened to be deaf, would be grateful for his slight disability. Everything will be perfectly fine...

The baby was a boy, he had a tiny tuft of (h/c) on his head, and the softest (s/t) skin. He opened his eyes for a moment, revealing tiny, (e/c) eyes that shined brightly. It started as a beautiful moment, the nurse was just handing the swaddled up newborn to his mother, the father was walking back into the waiting room, and the doctor had just left to go retrieve him.

"Mr. (L/n)?"

It started out as a beautiful moment, but the baby did what all newborn babies did. It just happened that when this baby cried, it destroyed what was around it. Tomura'll love him, they'll be just like brothers.

The baby screamed out a cry for the first time. The sound pierced the eyes of everyone in the room, shattering the eardrums, rupturing the organs, breaking the bones, and sizzling the skin. The one deaf doctor looked horrified. What have I just witnessed? Did the child do this?

Just like that, it was over. Everyone in the room, except the doctor and baby had perished. The doctor called out for help, and the father was no longer allowed to see his son, and the baby's adopted brother would never get to meet him. The family was ruined, and nothing could fix them.

It was a beautiful night.

(550 Words)