ch.1

April 9th, 1921

all the officers gathered in the captain's office.

captain Smith spoke up by saying, "ok.. as we all know titanic will be setting sail tomorrow. I want all you to know that the princess of Spain is coming on the trip. princess emilia is only being joined by her maid. I want all of you to behave around her and be polite and Mr. Murdoch since you are first officer you are to escort her to places around the boat and stay with her until she returns to her room. if you are on rounds than Mr. lightoller will fill in your place.. that's all I need to say. you are all dismissed"

all the officer exited the captain's office and went into the officer mess.

"well bugger me.. I can't believe an actual princess is coming on the boat" Lowe said

"oh Harold. your so childish" Wilde replied

"let just make sure we behave around her" Murdoch said as he sipped his tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 10, 1921

the time has come. the titanic was set to set sail today. everyone was scheduled to be here in about an hour.

a big car pulled up to the ship. Mr. Murdoch was waiting for the car to stop. he opened the door and took the gloved hand and helped her out of the car. he than took the gloved hand and kissed it.

"welcome to the titanic your highness" Murdoch said as she stepped out of the car

"ay dios mio (oh my god) it is a wonderful ship" she replied.

"Liz.. look at this ship" she added

"it looks wonderful miss" her maid said.

some steward came and took the princess trunk of clothing and brought it up to her room.

Mr. Murdoch put his arm out and she wrapped her arm in his and he brought her onto the ship with Liz behind them admiring the ship. when they got on the deck the captain took his hat off and bowed he also kissed her hand "it's an honor to have you on the ship your highness" she smiled and said "the ship is absolutely gorgeous captain"

"thank you miss Salvatore.. Mr. Murdoch will escort you to your room"

while Mr. Murdoch and Emilia were walking she was admiring his beauty.

he had blue eyes and brown hair that she could see with the cap on. she thinks he is absolutely handsome.

she broke out of her thoughts when Mr Murdoch said "this is your room your highness.. if you ever need anything the officer cabin is right next door to your room"

"gracias (thank you) Mr. Murdoch"

he tipped his hat and walked off.

Emilia started unpacking her stuff and Liz helped her.

"thank you Liz for coming on the ship with me... I think I'll be too frightened to go by myself"

"it's no problem miss"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

everyone was boarding the ship and no one had no idea the princess was on the ship.

after everyone was on the ship. the princess dressed in a pretty gown and put on her crown and there was a knock on the door.

Liz opened the door and she smiled

"hello Mr. Murdoch.. I'll tell miss Salvatore you are her"

"thank you Liz" he replied

Liz came in the room while Emilia was fixing her hair