love..? whats that..?

Pairings: platonic logince & platonic moxiety 
Just a pal helping him with his love life.

{Previous}
Why, why, why am I so sensitive about this?
The memories, oh, the memories flooded back into my mind and hit me like a truck.
Well half of them.
{ ★ }

Romans POV
"i-im ah! I'm so sorry- I'm like, ugh- never mind! I gotta go anyways.."
I said, running off, what a fool.

What. A. Fool.

I hear muffled cries in the distance, but try my best to ignore. "Roman, wait- its okay to cry, we can just go somewhere else"

I try to ignore the worried faces, but it hurts.
I'm told not to run in the hallways, but really? I'm crying, and all you tell me is to not run in the hallways.
Tch

Awhile later -

Around the end of the day, I find myself running into Logan, yet again.
He smiled, and looked down at me, "Ive heard that you were crying earlier today? Why- why so?" he asked pushing me towards the dorms.
"I-I.."
I silenced myself until we got to the dorm, fiddling with my fingers nervously, I sat.
"Come on, I'm not one of the other kids who would share gossip with everyone, even if you cried over the smallest of things."
I knew that, he is a good secret keeper, but I was planning on telling him, its just that I'm thinking.

I let out a stuttered sigh and look up at him. "I-I.. Where do I start.. Remember when..
Remember when... I woke up,, almost every day, talking about a boy,  but i never knew his name.." 
Logan tilted his head in a confused way, sitting down in the chair across from me.

"Yeah..what about him?"

"Well, when I ran off he was the one who slammed the door shut on me."

"So.. did you meet him?"
I nod, smiling "Something,, got to me, in these dreams, he was saying all these crazy things, I never understood a word he said, all I did was nod with agreement, sometimes in these dreams.. I've,,been watching conversations, and I was watching myself talking to him, and i was talking, but we.. Looked, diffrent, and older, and in a hospital"

"Well what were you saying, what was he saying?"

i set my head down on the table, thinking, "Shh, I'm trying to remember."
"Take your time.." he says, ruffling my hair

looking up again, I sigh. "Well, it was about how much I missed him, sometimes we kissed, and.. I even saw you two, y-you and Patton!  i-
Is this a coincidence? What's this about? I don't.. Understand, we, we sometimes weren't in a hospital, we were all living together in a house, and-

Is this my future?" 

.

.

.

"I believe it may be your past.."  

.

.

.

.

he stuttered out, looking up at him "I-it could be either your future or past.."