Chapter 4

I woke up I felt an arm around my waist.When I looked around I found myself in a nice house and Jack behind me laying on the couch with his arm wrapped around my waist I wanted to get up but I didn't want to wake him up.

Somehow I managed to turn over to face him.I studied his face he had the slightest bit of freckles and he looked so harmless his hair was jet black and tossed around carelessly but still seemed to look perfect I looked at his chest and arms since he wasn't wearing a shirt,I assume he sleeps without shirt so he took it off knowing he'd probably fall asleep,he had many tattoos now I really understood why he said he had too many to count because he definitely had a lot of tattoos they practically covered his whole chest leading to his tattoo sleeves then his back and so on.

I focused more on the tattoos individually and noticed that they all were very detailed and they all probably had great meanings behind them because they looked carefully thought out.I felt his arm tighten and his breathing patterns change.His eyes fluttered open he smiled when he saw me laying in front of him his smile was heart melting,I smiled back at him,we looked at each other studying each others face.

During that whole time we just layed there staring at each other it didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable it just felt normal and natural,I liked it and I didn't want it to end but it had to.

"I..I have to get back home..." I said with hesitation.

"Okay let me drive you back."

"It's okay I'll walk"

"Nope not after your attempt of that last light"

I started to blush thinking about how stupid I was acting last night.

"Okay fine."

We both got in the car,listening to some music,sitting in silence.

"So there's this party next weekend would you like to come with me there's going to be some other tattoo artist there too"

"umm..."

"You don't have to go if you don't want to"

"No I'd love to"

We were at a stop at my apartment suprisingly the ride wasn't long after all,well I guess since I told him the address he knew some shortcuts.

"Okay it's on friday and starts at about 10:00 so I'll pick you around then" He said with a bright smile

"Alright see you then" I went up to my apartment unlocking the door and fell to the floor due to Allison tackling me in a bear hug.

"You had me worried I didn't know you were going to be out for the night let me know next time okay"

"Okay mom" We both started laughing and she went to watching adventure time the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys yeah I know the chapters short but I'm working on gettting used to writting longer chapters

so how do you think the party will go and what do you will happen also let me know in a comment also let me know what you think about the story so far.

~T.O.