Chapter 2

"It's Elizabeth but people call me Liz."I said while quickly snatching my hand away.

"Well shall we go to my office to talk?"he asked "sure.." I said still kinda creeped out about his creepy weird grin and his kissing my hand like we were in the victorian days or something.

He led me to his office he motioned for me to sit down so I did he crept up behind my chair and started whispering something in my ear I tried to ignore it.

"So I wanted to talk to you about maybe giving me an apprenticeship?" I looked at him in hopes he would say yes.

"If you let me take you out to dinner tonight I promise I'll think about it....deal?"he said with a evil grin on his face.WTF I mean I came all the way to New York to be trained to be a tattoo artist not to go on a date but whatever for now I guess as long as he'll at least think about...right? "okay I guess...deal"I just hope he wasn't getting the wrong idea I got up and went to shake his hand and he gave me a hug and kissed me on my cheeck.I was walking out slightly confused and winced a little when he yelled see you tonight.

I left and took a taxi to my apartment and started to get ready for tonight with Jack.After I was done getting ready when I was done I was wearing a black high-low dress with a small belt at the waist,Jeffrey Campbell Wrecker Platform Boots I didn't really dress up because It's not like Im trying to impress him with my looks I mean Im going to dinner tonight because I want an apprenticeship not a relationship.

Plus Im not a lovy dovy kind of girl I thought to myself after that I took a taxi to the shop to meet up with Jack because he said he wanted to surprise me or something.

I walked in and he took my hand and twirled me around and told me I looked beautiful I was like really beacuse I'm in a plain black dress and some platforms.

Then as if he knew I was think this he said that I looked beautiful in anything.Then I thought ok dude we just met earlier today and so far you've only seen my in a dress and some jeans.

After that awkward conversation he put a blindfold on me even though I was kinda heisitant at first then led me to a car I think it was anyway because I heard the engine but you do have to remember that I do have a blindfold on and I kinda have no idea and on top of that I don't know where were going so yeah......We talked about small things like music and found out that we have some things in common after a while it felt like we were at a complete stop he turned the engine off he told me to wait so he could help me out of the car so after that he led me somewhere and took the blindfold off and I gasped at what I saw it was so beautiful I literaly lost my breath for a second then got back to breathing.

The lights were dim and there was a table set up for two but before that were rose petals leading to the table that was set up for us I felt something I almost never feel like butterflies in my stomatch or something like that I felt special like someone cared about me because no ones ever done anything like this for me.

"Oh....you don't like it?"I heard the sadness and dissapointment in his voice.I quickly turned to him and gave him a hug "No it's-it's just you just met me not to long ago and did all this and no ones ever done anything like this for me."I replied in a sweet voice releasing from the hug with are faces close together which I didn't realize until finally like five minutes after us standing there holding each other,getting lost in each others eyes I didn't care and I sorta didn't want the moment to end.

When I actually realised how close we were I quickly looked away blushing he took his hand and softly swept my head towards him again so we were inches away from each other when suddenly he brushed his lips onto mine softly kissing me we slowly pulled away.

I think I like him he makes me feel special.I quickly snapped myself out of this little lovy dovy phase and mentally slapped myself across the face.What the hell am I thinking I can't like him he's a man-whore and probably does this for every girl he meets."Wait...I can't do this."

I said sadly but I had to stop this it's the only thing I can do from getting my heart broken in the future."What,why is it something I said?Did I do something wrong?Tell me because I like you I mean I know we just met and but I really like you and I've never felt like this before."

He said it all in a rush until he got to the last part which made me feel even worse for doing this because it sounded like he's telling the truth but I can't trust him I just don't want to get get my heart broken again."I gotta go."

I said starting to walk out of the house,which wasn't very difficult to find do to the fact that all we did was walk forward when I was blindfolded,he was walking behind me."Wait,I'll drive you home because I probably know a lot more of the roads than you and you could get lost."

"No,I'll just walk by myself."I said and kept walking leaving him there probably sad that he didn't get to play with my heart like he always gets to do.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone please leave a comment on what you think of the story so far.You can even leave a comment on what you think is going to happen next because I would love to see feedback.Don't forget to add this to your book list and become a fan so you will be able to keep up with my work.

~T.O.