Chapter 3

"Why are you so funny?" Kane said between laughs.

"Good question, why not ask Emily or Brandon or my father?" I told him.

"Uh... I'll get ripped to shreds?" he gave me a weird look, I just shrugged.

"When can you stop touching me without pain?" I asked, "That sounded wrong, I mean... uh... I don't know..." I mumbled the last part.

"Let me in." Emily yelled from outside, Kane picked me up and took me to the door, opening it, to let Emily in.

"What?" Kane asked her.

"What nothing! You're talking to me like I'm a nobody, like you." she hissed at him, apparently she was a bit mad.

"I didn't do anything!" he cried out. I glared at Emily.

"When will this him having to touch me thing end?" I asked her in a growl.

"When you guys kiss for the first time." she stated.

"Oh." I looked around awkwardly. I was too young, well, in his mind. He obviously didn't like the idea either.

"Yeah." a smirk playing on her lips.

"If it will end this entire thing, then I'm in for it." he shrugged as if it meant nothing to him. He set me on the ground in front of him and crouched down.

"We'll still hang out right?" I asked.

He didn't answer instead he placed his lips on mine, the feeling of electricity passed through my veins. My first kiss. He pulled away.

"Right?" I asked frantically.

"Right." he smiled lightly at me.

I was beginning to feel like I was on top of the world, but Emily was just in shock.

"You actually did that!" she yelled at him. "Well, at least it's over with..."

"Em... can I come home now? Or, is daddy still mad?" I asked as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Oh, he's not mad. At you, at him, yes." she said, anger boiled in my veins.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACT LIKE A WITCH THE ENTIRE TIME!" I screamed at her, stepping away from Kane.

"Well maybe if you had shouted to for me instead you wouldn't be in this mess!" she shouted right back at me.

"I did shout for you! I DID call your name! YOU DIDN'T come and help!"

"What? I didn't hear you!" she yelled. That was it, my breaking point, I felt my small body burn with fury, my eyes turn red and cold. I'm now a rouge. She looked at me in shock, I just left my pack. What have I done?

"Okay, I'm leaving." she stepped away, and ran off.

"DID THAT JUST HAPPEN." Kand said bluntly, in a loud voice too.

"I think you just confirmed my worst nightmare." I breathed. What had just happened? My body shook, tears slipped down my face. My vision blurred, my breathing became ragged. Sobs escaped me.

"It'll be okay." Kane's voice soothed me, but not enough to keep me calm.

"I just left my pack! How am I supposed to be calm?"I demanded form him, my eyes were red and puffy.

"I don't know, but this means you're alpha female now..." he mumbled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I'm alpha, you're my mate, you're alpha female now..." Oh. Maybe I WASN'T going to be a complete and utter disgrace now... I was alpha female!

"Oh. I never thought of that..." I muttered, giving it a second thought. I was alpha female now! I thought it over and over again.