His Dorm

You and Diesel walked back to the dorms, boisterous laughter emitting from you both as you walk. Diesel reaches the dorm main entrance first, opening the door allowing you in first. You thank him as you walk in, Diesel on your heels. He takes the lead going to the stairs, your lip twitches into a small frown. You didn't like going up the steps.
"Whats wrong?" Diesel asks, as he notices you lagged behind.
"I don't want to walk up the steps there's an elevator for a reason."
Diesel scoffed. "It's only two flights! It's not a lot."
Your frown deepened.
"Yeah, but I'm tired."
"I can carry you if you want."
Your brows rose and frown disappeared.
"Wouldn't that be a lot to carry up flights of steps?"
Diesel shrugged.
"I'm pretty strong, being a fit boy and all."
You laughed.
"You can certainly try, but if we fall you're paying for my medical bills."
Diesel walked back over to you, he looked you straight in the eyes. Your heart skipped a beat.
"Alright, brace yourself."
He scooped you up bridal style, a small grunt emitting from him as he hoisted you up.
"There we go, now uh, you have to open the door when I get back over there, my hands are full."
Diesel, toting you in his arms walked over to the stairwell, upon arrival you reached down to the knob, pulling the door open wide enough to accommodate the both of you. He walked in, thanking you and walking up the steps. You clung to the fabric of his cotton tee, a little afraid he would drop you.
"Are you trying to feel me up?"
He caught you off guard, your face lighting up bright red.
"No! What?! I'm sorry!"
He laughed a hearty laugh and continued up the steps. You both reached the top floor, he let you down, and grabbed the knob opening the door.
"After you." He said in his goofy posh accent, motioning you out the door. You giggled, walking out. He followed after, motioning down the hall.
"Last door on the right." He said, walking down the hall. You both reach his dorm room, he pulls out his keys and fiddles with them a bit before finding the proper one, inserting his key into the lock and opening the door.
His room was tidy, nice and simple. It smelled decently, almost fresh. His window was propped open a little, you heard the cars passing by on the street. The door lightly shut behind you two, a click of the lock being set. Diesel turned to you.
"Feel free to sit down where you want. You've got my chair and the bed."
You weighed your heavy options, and went for his racer chair.
"YO WUS POPPIN LOGANG ITS YA BOY FPSDADDY ISSUES."
Diesels eyes widened as his face contorted.
"God no, please don't. " he laughed, you joined in.
"So, what are you working on?" You said shaking his mouse and turning on his monitor.
Diesel watched you carefully.
"Why are you asking?"
"I just wanna know."
You noticed he had windows open on each monitor. One having his video editing software, the other being two google images tabs and Youtube. You click on one google images tab.
"Diesel what the hell?"
The images were all of weird deviantart fetish art.
"It's for a video!" He laughed "I swear!"
The other you clicked, was some images of the Suicide Girls, right up Diesels alley.
"I see you're very into goth girls."
Diesel took his mouse from you and clicked off both windows with a haste.
"Thaaaats enough there. You can go sit on the bed." He said, turning his racer chair and motioning toward his bed.

——————————————————

I'll update more tonight!!