Chapter 14: Merry S. A. Christmas

Start from the beginning

"International Business Management." Kei mentioned, and everyone clapped their hands at him. "Of course, I don't need the studies. I already manage business chains worldwide. But I want to know how really demanding is Cambridge University." So I'm only studying for the challenge." And everyone sweat dropped at that last. "Up to the challenge, Miss Number two?" And Hikari fell to the floor hard after the insult.

"Don't call me Miss Number Two!" She yelled hard and in annoyance. "Whatever you study, I will study it too! I will never give up until I finally beat you!" Hikari added with teary eyes. "I will definitively beat you, even if it means moving to the United Kingdom with you!" She yelled.

"Then you will be moving with me then!" And Akira flinched. Everyone else did the same but Yahiro, who wasn't at all interested in the conversation. "I will be honored then. I will take good care of you." And Hikari then suddenly noticed what she had acceded to. She blushed madly and then tried to fix it all, but Kei wouldn't let her, and instead, he asked Megumi about what she would do. "Megumi-chan? What will you study?" He wondered ignoring Hikari, and everyone faced Megumi with curiosity, while the girl just backed off in surprise. "Will you be a full-time idol? Or study anything else?" He wondered.

"Eh?" She began, and then thought about it for a second. "I... well... I...?" And then Aoi walked toward the table they were eating at, and tried delivering her sketchbook to Megumi, who then moved her head in negation, deciding to use her voice instead. "I want to study finances." And everyone went into silence, Yahiro and Kei included. "I... well... what I want to study isn't important... anything will be ok... but... I will miss you all..." And she began crying. "Sorry..." She mentioned with a smile on her face, and everyone else delivered their smiles back to her. "Eh... Yahiro-kun? What will you do...?" She wondered with fear evident in the tone of her voice.

"Me?" And everyone faced him with interest. "Studying is boring, so I'm not studying a career." And everyone freaked out at that last but Kei, who smiled softly at what he was hearing. "I'm a financial genius. I will just take the tests and get my title, but I'm not wasting my time studying." And Megumi blinked twice at that last. "What I will do, is become a producer. Megumi-chan's producer. I don't need to study for that." And Megumi smiled. Even if everyone left, even if neither Ryuu, or Jun, or anyone was there with her, she would always have Yahiro.

One Despicable Guy.

Chapter Fourteen: Merry S. A. Christmas.

December 24, 197 days to deadline

"Yahiro-kun?" Megumi mentioned early that morning while looking for Yahiro all around the Tsuji apartment building. It was finally Christmas Eve, and she was wearing a fancy red dress and a French black-colored winter-hat as well as long black boots. She was finally wearing her ring back at her hands, although on top of her black-colored gloves. After so long, she finally managed to recover full mobility of her fingers, although her health was as weak as ever. "Yahiro-kun?" She continued while searching for her husband, or fiancé, or whatever. The true was they were nothing but a couple sharing a last name for the record. Nothing official was ever made, at least, not for her. "Yahiro-Kun? Kei's party." She continued, and then found Yahiro at the living room, with his laptop resting at his belly, and while he was sleeping. "Ueh? He is sleeping."

"I would add: 'finally' to that last." Ryuu replied while walking toward Yahiro with some covers. He then took his laptop away, and then placed the covers around the chilling teen. "He has been working harder than before. He is beat." Ryuu explained. And Megumi faced her husband with concern. "Don't worry, everything is turning out well. Your disc is selling well, better than we had expected, the shipments are intensifying. Thanks to your idol career, Yahiro was able to recover from the great loss Chitose forced your company to have. Yet, only now he was able to recover."