III

"I'm home!" I opened the door, took of my shoes, and went inside.

"Honey, you're home. How is school today?" My mom asked.

"Yea so, so. Nothing intersting," I said with a flat tone.

"What about Jun? Will he come tomorrow?" My mom still enjoy reading her book.

"No, he said he has something to do. Can I just invite Jisoo?" I asked, standing in front of my mom.

"Who is Jisoo?" I think she forget Joshua's korean name.

"Joshua mom. You forget?" I rolled my eyes, she always forget something, but she is caring.

"Oh sorry. Sure you can, don't forget to tell him, okay?"

"Okay, I'll call him later. I'll go to my room," I walked upstairs and go inside to my room. I put my bag on my desk and took my phone. I dialed Jisoo's number to invited him on my dinner tomorrow.

* ring ring ring *

"Hello?" He finally answered my call.

"Hello, Jisoo this is Kate."

"Oh, whats wrong Kate?"

"Um.. Would you like to come to my house tomorrow?"

"What for?"

"My mom invited you for dinner, can you come, please?"

"Sure! I'll come. What time?"

"Um...5.30pm."

"Okay, I'll come, bye."

"Bye," I hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I wake up early and take a shower. I take my school uniform in my closet and put it on. I go down to have my breakfast and directly go to school. I walked along the hallway to find Jun but I didn't find him. I decide to go to my locker.

"Where is Jun? Why I feel like he act different these days? Yesterday he didn't come to my table, but why?" I mumbled. I closed my locker and walked to the class.

"Woah, nobody is here," I walked to my seat and sit down. 10 minutes later the door was open revealing Jisoo.

"Why are you late? Usually you came earlier than me!" I asked him.

"See your watch! I usually arrived at 5.30am, and you come 20 minutes earlier than before!" He pulled his seat and take a seat.

"Oh.. I don't realize that and you will come right tonight?" I changed the topic.

"Of course, you have invited me," he answered. Suddenly the door is open.

"Jun?" I looked at him.

"Kate, what are you doing with that boy?" He said as he walked towards me.

"We're talking," I answered shortly.

"About?"

"About dinner."

"So you're going to have dinner with him? Are you trying to cheat on me?" He asked angrily.

"Hey! I invited you yesterday but you said you have something to do and whats the problem inviting my best friend to my family dinner?" I fight his words.

"Oh great! Now you dare to raised your voice to me!?"

"Its because you keep thinking that I cheat on you!"

"Ugh!" Then he left.

"Kate, I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't come tonight," Jisoo said.

"No, you should come, what should I said to my mom if you do not come?"

"Um..." He looked down.

"Please. Don't worry about Jun. He used to said that I ever cheated but I've proof that I don't, so don't worry," I said to calm him down.

"Okay, I'll still come," he finally answered.