Chapter 15

"It's okay. You're okay," I comforted, stroking his face as tears started to fall from my eyes.

He brought his hand from his stomach to my face, trying to wipe my tears away. It mixed with the blood and left a smeared blood stain on my face. He gave me a smile and a tear came out of his eye as he caressed my face. Tori cried and pressed his bandana against his wound.

"I'm going to be fine. Go," he choked.

"Harry, I'm not going to leave you," I cried.

"Hey. Don't cry. We'll be fine. Go in there and get my fucking bomb and get your dad. I promise that nothing bad is going to happen to me or Tori or Pete. We'll be okay," he smiled and winced at the pain.

I nodded and Louis was behind me. I didn't even notice him, but I guess he was helping Pete cover the alley.

"We have him covered," Tori sniffled as she stood up.

"Tori you have to come with me!" I pulled her arm, but she jerked it away.

"I'm staying!" She said as she kneeled down beside Harry again.

"I have them! Go with Louis!" Pete shouted.

Louis and I nodded and ran out into the street. We shot at Eastside as we got closer and closer to the club. A huge explosion came from behind us and I looked. It came from the alley Louis and I left Harry in.

"No!" I screamed and Louis held me back.

"Remember what Tori said earlier!" Louis said as he shot at the army.

"They're dead! Tori, Harry, and Pete are dead!" I cried.

"Come on!" Louis pulled me away from the alley.

We quickly entered the club and took a breath. Louis shot a couple of people and cleared a path for us to enter the front door. I know cheesy, but everyone was focused on the street rather than the club. Louis and I quickly reloaded our guns and slowly took a couple of steps into the bar area.

"Welcome! I'm afraid we are closed!" Niall laughed.

We could hear him, but we couldn't see him. We looked in all different directions, trying to find where the voice was, but it's useless. Louis shot in one corner, but nothing was there.

"Missed me!" Niall mocked.

I shot in a separate direction and his voice laughed again.

"Ha! Ha! Is that all you got!" He replied.

Louis shot behind the bar and to our surprise Niall's voice was coming from a recorder. It died immediately and everything went silent. The only thing you heard was the gunshots coming from outside. I felt a hand come over my mouth and pulled me into a room. I bit the person's finger and the screamed in pain. I got out of their grasp as Louis dropped his sniper and  pulled out his hand gun and put it to the stranger's head.

"Easy mate!" Zayn said as he raised his hands in surrender.

I quickly pulled out my gun and pointed it at Zayn as he looked from Louis to me, then back at Louis.

"Hear me out," he said.

"Pull the fucking trigger!" I said to Louis.

"Listen! Shh! I'm going to help you!" Zayn said.

Louis slowly took the barrel of the gun off of Zayn's forehead and put it into his pocket. He picked up his rifle and took a few steps back as Zayn took a couple of breaths.

"Liam's guarding your father. I have no idea where Niall is though. He may be with the bomb in his office, but he has activated it," Zayn quickly responded.

Louis and I looked at each other. He nudged his head towards Zayn with a questioning look and I replied with a shrug. I looked back at Zayn and narrowed my eyes as I felt the gun fidget in my hands.

"Your dad's in poor shape," Zayn commented.

My head perked up and I pressed him against the wall with my gun against his head. My forearm was against his throat and his breathing got quicker.

"What the fuck did you do to him?!" I cried and pressed the barrel of the gun against his head harder.

"I didn't touch him! I didn't do anything! Niall and Liam were the ones hurting him! Liam more frequently!" He pleaded.

"Laura, we can trust him," Louis said calmly. 

"In case you have forgotten! He was the one who killed Tony and tried to kill Tori and I!" I argued.

"Liam and I did it for a reason!" Zayn quickly replied.

"Then tell me," I narrowed my eyes.

"That's not my story to tell," he challenged and gave me a little grin.

You have no idea how badly i wanted to punch that grin off of his face. He should know better than to challenge me after Tori and I kicked his ass.

"I want to help you, but if that means I have to get a gun pointed in my face every two seconds, then consider my courtesy dissolved," he stated.

"We're sorry mate. We would just like your help," Louis said as I took the gun off of Zayn's head.

"Good. I never really liked Niall anyway," Zayn smirked.

Author's Note: SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW! I didn't want you guys to not have something to read, since I haven't updated in like 2 weeks. I'm sorry! Anyways, I'm going to update two more chapters before my concert, which is AUGUST 7TH! I'M SOOOOO EXCITED! LIKE IT'S JUST A WEEK AWAY! OMG! I will be vlogging my concert and I'll post it to Youtube and here. Any of you going to the Where We Are Tour?

Lots of love my tacos! xoxoxox