Act 1: Senseless Temporal Shenanigans.

Young honors student Albert Xu stands in the near empty science room his school has allowed him to use for his science fair project.

His project you ask?

Time travel.

Go big or go home as they say... And Albert takes that statement to a whole new level when it comes to academics...

Albert called the time travel project: Great ENergy ElectroStatic Induction System or Genesis for short

It "sounded pretty cool ".

The young girl standing near him is Josephine Park, the person who may hold the key to perfecting the scientific feat.

Josephine may look like your average middle school student, but she has quite an amazing ability. Josephine can handle an object and bring herself and several others across its timeline.

Using and studying Josephine's ability as a basis, Albert has developed a basic time travel machine. At least, earlier he knew his future self must have, because earlier , last week actually, a random wormhole appeared and pegged him in the face with an apple, through the wormhole, he saw himself looking shocked.

Of course later, he threw the very apple himself through the wormhole they made, if he didn't, it could create a paradox!

Josephine: Hey Albert?

Albert: Yes?

Josephine: I've been thinking... Should we really be messing around with this kind of thing?

Albert: What do you mean?

Josephine: Time. Really, can anyone really handle this responsibility, what if this were to fall into the wrong hands?

Albert: Yeah... You're right... I guess I'll start working on my backup plan...

Josephine: What would that be?

Albert: A doomsday device.

Josephine: Albert, no.

Albert: But-

Josephine: No! Just, I don't know... Make something that won't hurt anyone. Make something to help someone! You agree with me right, Death? This whole doomsday device and time travel is idiotic right?

*talking to the turtle on her shoulder, no one understood why it's name was Death.*

Death: Albert....you are so smart...but sometimes you are so stupid...

Albert: Whatever... Let's just get rid of this thing.

*Albert tosses the box out the window. Down below a student by the name of Charles is bonked in the head by a strange device dropped from above. Charles rushes the strange box to his teacher, Mr. K. To see if the man knew what it was.*

*Albert and Josephine proceed to class*

Meanwhile...Over there...in the classroom

Rachel: Hey! ?????, dude! Wake up, class is starting.

*You open your eyes to see your classmate Rachel Green standing over you, fully prepared to hit you in the head with her bat if you didn't get up, WHO LETS HER CARRY THESE THINGS AROUND?!*

Rachel: ?????, Get up!

*You wonder why all those question marks are in the place of your name. Speaking of which, who are you?*