01

It was just Jack and I, the boys, and our families. Everyone eles has left the wedding.

"How does it feel to be married?" Kim asks me, sitting next to me.

"It feels like this huge weight has just got lifted off my shoulders." I smiled.

Kim nodded and grinned. "I hate to say it but North is getting tired so I think I'm about to head out." Kim said and I nodded.

I stood up and looked at Kanye who was holding a tired North.

"Northie!" I say and she looked at me.

I held my arms out signaling her to come hug me.

She jumped out of Kanye's arms and ran to me with the last little bit of energy she had.

"I love you Northie." I said picking her up and hugging her.

"Your gonna be a good mom." Kim smiles.

I put North down and kiss her cheeks.

She smiles then Kim picks her up and smiles. I walk over and kiss Kim's cheek, "Bye Kimmy!"

She waved and walked over to Kanye and her baby boys and walked out the doors and to her car.

I turned around and took my shoes off looking for Jack.

This dress was at least adding ten pounds. I walked to the other side of the building and found Jack talking to his mom and sisters.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and layed my head on his shoulder.

"Hey there." He says with a chuckle.

"Hi."

"You two are adorable!" His mom squealed.

I smiled and looked at her then looked at Isla.

"Your dress is soooo Pretty!" She smiled.

I smiled then got off of Jack and bent down beside her hugging her. "Not as pretty as you."

She giggled and hugged me back.

I picked her up then decided to make her smile, I ran to the middle of the almost empty building, where the dance floor was and started dancing with her.

She laughed and danced around.

Jack smiled and laughed at us. I think he really likes how well me and all of his family get along.

After about ten minutes of dancing with Isla we both got tired and she went back over to the spot with her mom.

I walked around and found Kylie, Travis, and Stormi sitting down talking somewhere.

"Hi!" I said, getting there attention.

Kylie turned to me and smiled cradling Stormi.

I took Stormi from her and started to walk around with her making her smile.

I don't really know why I just kept walking around, I was just bored.

Stormi was laughing at the funny faces I was making at her and it was the cutest thing ever.

A few minutes later I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

Stormi's eyes went wide then smiled.

"One day, were gonna have a beautiful baby." Jack says, resting his head on my shoulder.

"One day." I smiled.

A second later Kourtney and Khloe walk towards us.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Avery" Khloe grinned.

"What's up?"

"It's getting late and we're gonna head out." Kourt says rubbing her eyes.

"Okay." I smile and hand Stormi to Jack so I could hug the two.

"Congrats once again." Khloe says rubbing my back.

"Thank you."

"Bye guys." Kourt waves, then the two leave.

I took Stormi from Jack and gave her back to Kylie, then walked around some more and found my mom and Kendall discussing something with the people who were supposed to be cleaning the after party up.

I decided to ignore it and walk over to the boys.

"Hello Mrs. Avery." Daniel smiles.

"Hello Daniel." I roll my eyes and sit beside them.

"Why haven't you guys left yet?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I don't know, we have nothing better to do." Jonah replies.

"Oh."

"Where's Jack?" Corbyn asked.

"I don't know. Where's Christina?"

"She got tired and ubered home."

"Aw, I wish I would've told her bye." I frown.

"It'll be alright, she loves you."

I grinned and nodded, then stood up again. "Welp, I'm gonna go back to walking around, being bored."

"Okay." Corbyn laughs.

I walk around and find Kendall and Kylie.

I walk up to them and wrap an arm around each of them.

"It's just us Jenner Girls." I smile.

"Your an Avery now." Kylie says.

"True, but I'll always be a Jenner."

"I'm glad." Kendall smiles.

"I think Stormi's getting tired, I think we're gonna head out." Ky says looking back at Travis and Stormi.

I nodded and hugged her then turned back to Kendall. "Welp, it's just you and me now."

I linked our arms then made her walk around with me.

"So, tell me, why did you and Jack stay at this after party instead of leaving earlier to go to your honeymoon?" Kendall asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know, I just wanted to spend some one on one time with my family and sisters before we left."

Kendall nodded, "want me to take you guys to the airport or hotel or whatever?"

I nodded, "that'd be great."

"Kensley! Kendall!" Mom called looking for us.

"What?" I yelled back at her.

She walked over to us and then called Jack over.

Jack stood beside me and Mom stood in front of us. "Look guys, I'm about to head out and I just wanted to say congratulations. Jack, take care of my babygirl. I know you too love each other." She smiled hugging each of us.

I wiped a few tears that formed in my eyes and smiled.

"I'll always take care of her." Jack smiled.

"Thank you." She kissed both of our cheeks and walked towards the door, right before she walked out she turned to us, "oh and tonight, use protection."

We both turned red and heard the boys and Kendall laughing there asses off in the back.

I looked at Jack and he was just as red as I was.