Chapter 27:Oh, No he didn't

At the Wilcox's household, James Wilcox has just finished tying a piece of rope around Troy's feet.  "Again son, I am so sorry for this," James says.  Troy just stares at Mr. Wilcox.  "My wife made a horrible decision in kidnapping you and I just hope someday you can forgive her for what she has done," James adds.  James starts to leave, but turns to ask Troy a question.  "Do I need to gag you?" James asks.  "No, I promise I won't scream for help," Troy replies.  James just nods his head.

     James again starts to leave, but stops when Troy calls for him.  "Mr. Wilcox," Troy calls out.  James turns to face Troy.  "Yes son," James answers.  "Just so you know, I do forgive Mrs. Wilcox," Troy replies.  James is taken aback from Troy's big heart and then heads downstairs.  Troy, who is in his 13th day of captivity, tries is wiggle his hands, but the rope is tied tight.  He then tries to wiggle his feet, but that piece of rope is tied tight also.  "I just need to wait for tomorrow, then I will finally be able to go home," Troy says to himself.

     James arrives back downstairs where he finds his wife sitting on the sofa.  James goes to take a seat on the chair, opposite the sofa.  "So Is Troy all tied up?" Vanessa asks.  "He is.  Troy is not going anywhere," James replies.  Silence has now filled the room as tension begins to move in between husband and wife.  James looks at his wife.  "Look honey, I am sorry for throwing you under the bus like I did earlier," James says.  Vanessa just looks at her husband.  "Please don't say you are sorry because I should be the one to say sorry," Vanessa replies.  

     Vanessa just sits there in silence as it appears she is totally regretting her actions.  "I am sorry for making such a horrible choice of kidnapping Troy Weston," Vanessa says.  "I knew the poor kid has gone through so much, but yet, I did not let it stop me to add to Troy's misery," Vanessa adds.  "Well hopefully, if all goes well, It all ends tomorrow," James replies.  Vanessa gets up from the sofa.  "Even if it does go well, it still does not change a thing," Vanessa replies.  "I will still be considered a kidnapper in Troy's eyes," Vanessa adds.  

     James calls out to his wife as she starts to leave the room.  "Honey," James calls out.  Vanessa turns to face her husband.  "Just so you know, Troy forgives you for kidnapping him," James says.  "He told me so," James adds.  "Hmm, well, I am not surprised, seeing how Troy has a big and forgiving heart," Mrs. Wilcox replies.  She then thinks for a few seconds.  "Troy might have forgiven me, but I don't know if I can forgive myself," Vanessa adds as she then leaves the room.  James spots the picture of Austin.  "You will be back home soon son, very soon," James says.

     It's now around 2:00pm and Dave along with his captive is nearing the state line.  Dave turns to look at Austin, who is bound and gagged and sitting in the passenger seat of the car.  Dave turns his focus back to the roadways when he gets a call.  "Hello bro," Dave says as he answers his phone.  "How close are you?" Brian asks.  "We just crossed over the Arizona state line," Dave replies.  "Good," Brian replies.  "Are you sure you don't want to tell me what's going on?" Dave asks.  "As soon as you get here, I will fill you in," Brian replies as he then hangs up.

     Dave again turns to look at Austin.  Dave pulls down the sock that covered Austin's mouth.  "I am pretty sure you won't scream for help, now will you?" Dave asks.  Austin looks at his captor.  "What do you think," Austin sarcastically replies.  "Man, you really do have a smart mouth on you boy," Dave replies.  Austin just lowers his head.  "Guess what, I like it," Dave adds.  That remark surprises Austin a little.  "So, did your brother tell you what's going on?" Austin asks.  "No he did not.  We will have to wait until we get there," Dave replies.

     At a hideout just outside of Mesa, Brian is sitting in the white van.  All Brian can do now is wait and think about his love.  "Soon my love, you will be back where you belong, with me," Brian says.  He then thinks about tomorrow and how it's all gonna go down.  Brian gets out of the van and walks to the back where he opens the van's back doors.  "If Troy's kidnapper tries anything, I will be forced to use this," Brian says as he looks at an object or objects that sit in a box.  "Either way, Troy is coming back to me, one way or the other," Brian says.