✿ Chapter Twelve ✿

JUNGKOOK POV:

3 weeks later...

3 weeks have past and I have never been happier. Me and Taehyung are together, Seolhyun got kicked out of the pack, and I've never seen my best friend any happier then he is now. I've never noticed how much of a cute couple Yoongi and Jimin actually are until just recently. They love cuddling with each other and giving each other little kisses. Yoongi is very possessive so he wouldn't let anybody come near the love of his life. They produced music together and and eventually made an album together, which sounded really good, might I add.

-I was kicked out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist from behind.

"Kookie" Taehyung lightly whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver. "Yes Taetae?" I looked up at him and lightly chuckled at his amused expression

"What? A new nickname?" He chuckled and lightly kissed my cheek "I like it, but I like you more." He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Kookie, we are all going out camping tonight, want to come?"
My eyes lit up with excitement
"Of course!~ I would love to go" I need to go pack some gear then...
I gave Taehyung a quick peck on the lips and ran upstairs, grabbing my traveling bag from under the bed and began stuffing a bunch of gear into it.

"Y'ALL BETTER BRING SOME MED KITS!" Jin hollered from the bottom of the stairs. I could hear Namjoon hyung telling him to quiet down but it doesn't seem like Jin cares about his boyfriends opinion "I DON'T WANT MY BABIES GETTING INJURED" he fake sobbed.

We all got packed and began to head out. Our camping spot was beautiful! Big open area surrounded by a bunch of trees, fireflies flying through the air, and a bunch of logs stacked up near an oak tree next to the tent.
Namjoon started the fire, which spread warmth across the campsite.
"Its time for smores!" Jin hollered, whipping out a huge box of crackers.

"Smores?" Jimin asked tilting his head "I dunno what that is" he began pouting causing Yoongi to coo at the younger.

"Here Jiminie" Jin handed one to Jimin and he politely took it, whispering a hardly audible 'thank you'. Jin started handing them around, making sure he gets the most.
"Jinnnie bear" Namjoon got up from where he was sitting and went over to his mate, taking the marshmallow stick from him. "Move, I can do them. You will start to get tired and you might hurt yourself, I wouldn't want that." everybody 'ooohed' at the gentleman, causing Jin to blush. He gave his mate a small kiss and went to sit next to Hoseok, who was too busy feeding his husband smores to notice.

This was my first time going camping, so I enjoyed it very much. Jimin and I kept getting bit by mosquitoes, but Jimin didn't seem to mind considering he was stuffing his face with his new favorite dessert.

Midnight came and we all figured it was time to go to bed. I started to place the mattress onto the ground in the tent and made sure to grab extra blankets, not wanting to get any bugs crawling up my ass.
I set everything up and layed down, waiting for Taehyung to come in. He was talking to Hoseok about something, not sure what though.

After a couple minutes of waiting he came in, giving me his beautiful square smile. He layed down next to me and cuddled up closer to me, making me neverous. I started fidgeting around with the ring on my finger, not wanting him to notice how nervous I was. Me and him don't cuddle very often at night, so I always get nervous.
He started pouting and disconnected my hands, causing me to stop what I was doing and turn my attention to him.

"Stop fiddling with your ring and cuddle with me!" He fake whined. His little aegyo never fails to play with my heart strings. How is he the alpha? He's too cute.

I wrapped my hands around his chest, and nuzzled my face into his neck, letting his scent engulf me.

"Goodnight Taetae"

"Goodnight my world"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

The next chapter will have a bit more to it. This one was just a sweet short chapter of them spending time with one another.

Do you like Hoseok's relationship with his husband? Aren't they adorable? I never like having Hoseok be the only one not in a relationship.

Please, if you have any suggestions, tell me what they are!~ 😊