『Chapter 6』USJ

Start from the beginning

All of a sudden, while I was having an inner conversation, the lights went out. And a purple/black spot appeared  in the middle of the facility. Near the water fountain.

My eyes widen at the sudden realization.

'Why are they here?'

"STAY BACK! This is real. Those are villains."  Aizawa ordered and took a few steps back. After he analyzed the situation he said, "So you scumbags used the press as cover and sneaked onto campus."

This is bad.

"Is the entire campus under attack or is this their only target? Either way if the alarm sensors aren't triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point where a class was being taught. They are fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind, but what is it?" Shoto spoke steadily. For the first time probably. I'm not entirely sure what other interaction I've had with that guy.

Anyways, what he said was interesting.
Objective...Why did they come? Are they after someone..?
If they are then they must be out of their minds. For real this time.
They know better than to do that to me.

Aizawa charged at the villains and to be honest, he was freaking awesome.

We had to run to the entrance and get out of here but a warp gate formed in front of us.

"There is no escape for you." The fog man spoke "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are The League of Villains, I know it's inpolite but we decided to invite ourselfs into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place of All Might? The symbol of peace to take his last breath. I believe he was suppose to be hear today and yet i see no sign of him. There must have been some change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well in the end I suppose it doesn't matter, I still have a role to play. Though, I'm sure you know that I can't hurt you..."

'Play it cool Y/n. They don't know. They don't know. Everything will be fine.'

Just then, Kirishima and Bakugo charged at the villain but it did no good.

Instead the villain made a dome of black/purple smoke around some of us

Next thing I knew, I was somewhere else.

I got teleported to the Collapse Zone.
I landed on the floor inside a building, and villains where there waiting for us.

Eijiro and Bakugo appeared here too.

"You guys ok?" Kirishima asks as he pats himself down.

"Yes, are you?" I reply while doing the same.

"Im fine." Bakugo said grumpily.

A villain was about to punch me so I grabbed his arm, twisted it, and burned him a little with black fire.