The High Alpha {5}

hey guys and gals i know i have been gone for like all summer so tonight and maybe another time this week i'll update. OH AND if you guys want i am open to ideas for cover so I'll hold a little contest for the next FIVE CHAPTERS!!! i'll use your covers AND will ADVERTISE you to my readers and if i update to my other stories i'll mention you as well.

alright so you all NEED to look up Thats My Wish by urREBELluvsong68!!!! please oh and check out my story Floating Lylee!!! its getting good!! plus i have writers block on Cali Might Be Lucky!!! Any ideas???

alright so i think im really gonna move this story forward. right now my bros getting tickled by my dad!!! and i wonder why i have writers block -__-

alrighty now back to the story!!!     -kiley

@@@@@@@@

Dakyd's POV

Me and Maine have gotten really close over the past week. She is such a fiesty one that sometimes I can't control her. But I know that to keep her I need to control myself. She hates it when I growl at people for touching her UNNECISSARILY. They definately do NOT need to touch her as much as they do.

I love her so much but I can only not growl so much. Like the other day her friend from her old whoever he was had decided to hug her and kiss her cheek! i freakin just about shifted!

"What the hell?!?!? What the frick are you doing?!?!?!?!!?" I could see the realization on Maine's face, she quickly detachted herself from him.

"It's alright babe. It's ok." She continued to say this for atleast an hour. Her friend had rolled his eyes at me which only made me even more mad. I finally calmed down enough to walk back to our room.

"Babe im sorry I didn't mean to upset you. Charlie and I have been friends for so long that it seem natural to do that. I'm sorry babe." I could never stay mad at her. I always tried to look away and not meet her eyes cause she sucked me in each time.  She knew it too.

"It's ok, love." I moved her onto my lap where she stayed for a while. She ordered us both room service. That girl looks great in skinny jeans. I think she purposely dropped the pen and bent down giving me the perfect view of her arse. Her face went bright red. Me? I just asked her to bend down again.

She got some italian pasta dish and I got a ton of steak. She sat real close to me on the couch and listened to me talk on and on about my home in Canada. It really was amazing there. After I finished telling her about the gardens I realized she hadn't put any make up on today. I smiled down at my angel. I felt like at any moment I would lose her.

I had met men and women who had lost their mates to rogues or war even. This had been one of my fears before I met my angel. I thought I wouldn't be able to protect her from whatever the world threw at us.

We have a freakin awesome mate.

Yeah we do. Dont we. Hey I haven't heard you in a while. What have you been busy with?

I laughed at my wolf. He did, heard, and saw the same things I did. My wolf insisted on calling him River. I personally didn't like the name but I mentioned it to Maine and she said thats what she wanted to name our first son. River went crazy at the thought of naming his pup that.

River Jr. is a freakin awesome name and you know it. I dont know I guess i've been so busy with watching Maine. I dont like knowing where she is.

I had to agree with him. Even when Maine was going to the bathroom I had one of the girls in my pack go to the bathroom as well. I recruited the little girls. But they were completely happy do it. Whenever they saw Maine go to the bathroom, one would go. They were good at keeping turns. For a while they scared their parents that they had a problem. I had to explain to them my craziness but the males understood.

"Babe are you talking to, Riv?" River LOVED it when she called him that. He almost shifted but I regained my wolf-control.

Hey calm down. I promise I'll let you out later this week. You've been getting antsy whenever were around Maine. I know you want to see her wolf but we dont want to hurt her.

I know but if you just let me out tonight than we can speed up the process!

That was tempting. I really wanted to get a move on with the process. Maine called it the nasty but I just teased her. We barely kissed and whenever we got deeper into the kiss, she'd pull back.

"Yeah I am. He wants to shift tonight..........to speed it up." She knew exactly what I ment and she wasn't to happy.

"I think we should wait until we get to Canada. Then both our wolves will be so jittery we can just run for a whole day. And then maybe we can get to 3rd base." She said this as if I would be mad. She looked so adorable right now that I could almost take her then.

"yeah definately. You know even tonight would work......?" I left the question open but by the look on her face I knew it was a no.

Really?! Dude she's got you wrapped around her pinky. When it comes time for 3rd base, IM in control. Got it!?

Definately.

And with that me and Maine finished our dinner and started packing. Tonight was our last night and tomorrow we would be traveling home to our sweet mansion. River was ready to run in the woods and show our precious mate what we grew up with. But he was more excited about the fact that our pups would grow up here.

"Babe Imma head to bed! Oooh!! that rhymed. Nighty-Night." I watched her slim figure head to our room. My cell phone beeped telling me I had a message. I walked over to the counter and retrieved my iPhone. I know i know. Typical rich boy has the most expensive phone out there.

I typed in my password which just happened to be Maine's middle name and opened up the message. All it said was:"

   Dont say a freakin word!

Sh!t

@@@@@@

sorry I know lame but this is all i got. i have a sore throat and im super tired. alright i want 20 votes and a couple comments and some covers for me to upload again!!! please check out some of my other stories:

 Floating Lylee

Ametrine

Thats My Wish

California Might Be Lucky

                                         thanks guys!!! -kiley