• thirty-three •

- no one -

"who's-- dad? what are you doing here?"

you looked at your father before gesturing him to enter.

"where's seokmin?"

"he's out for practice. anyway dad? you don't usually come here if there's nothing"

you put the warm coffee on the table and he looked around.

"is your room upstairs?"

you nodded and you father sighed.

"haera, why did you hide it from me?"

"h-hide?"

"stop it, haera. im your father and you can't lie to me"

you looked down and he held your hands.

"haera, you know that i will do anything for you right? you could've just told me that you're sick. we'll do surg--"

"dad, i don't want"

you cut him off before your tears fall on his hand.

"dear, look at me"

you looked at your father before he tucked some of your hair behind your ear.

"i'm not mad at you, dear but by not telling anyone that you're sick is not a solution. you're the only one my daughter. at least told jungkook and right now, he's also worried about you"

"i'm sorry dad. i didn't mean to hide it from you guys, but i don't know how to tell you guys. i don't want to burden any of you"

he patted your head lovingly and stared at you.

"what do you say? dear, no matter what i'm going to make you healthy like before this"

"i-i will think about it, dad. do you eat already? i can cook for you"

"no, don't. im bringing you out today. it's been a long time since we're going out. i will call jungkook to get ready"

you smiled and nodded your head.

"i will change my clothes and tell seokmin first"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"kiddo"

jungkook headlocking you and you chuckled.

"hey! it's hurt"

you playfully punched his stomach and gasped.

"you have a fucking abs?!"

"don't curse, jeon haera"

you looked at your father before smiling sheepishly.

"sorry dad"

you looked at jungkook back and he let go of you.

he fixed you hair back before tapped on the tip of your nose.

"let's go now?"

your father said and you both nodded before jungkook took his car keys.

you linked your arm with your father before walking to jungkook's car.

"where are we going?"

"we're going to the amusement park"

your eyes lit up and your father chuckled.

"really?!"

"yes~ but you can't get tired"

you nodded your head eagerly before hoped on jungkook's car.

your dad sit on the passenger seat beside jungkook as you sat on the back.

you pulled out your phone as you felt it vibrate in your jeans pocket.

it's from your husband.

"hello?"

"hey honey, i know you're out now but i want you to not get too tired. don't forget to eat your medicines first"

"yes seokmin, i know~"

"you're always get hyper sometimes. i will ask jungkook to look after you"

"are you going home late today?"

"nope. you have an appointment today remember? that's why i remind you first"

"yeah thank you! i will be at home later. love you"

"i love you more~"