Chapter 15: Roses

Y/N's POV

I cant believe Im walking with Prince Henry beside me. He looks hotter when he is young though..

Henry: So,your powers are what?

Y/N: I'm the Elemental Holder,Elemental Dragon,and Fire Manipulator. You?

Henry: Me?Im the Prince of Planet Zoau. A manipulator of Meteors. Talents are Taekwondo,Sword Fighting,Cooking and a galaxy and planet explorer.

Wowww....

Y/N: That's a lot..

Henry: Yeah..And Im a Vampire too.

He showed me his teeth that revealed his fangs. I didnt know he was a vampire though..

Henry: Cool?

Y/N: Yeah..

Henry: I hope we would be more close Y/N..

Y/N: Yeah..I hope too..

Kaizo's POV

The way he looks at her,it makes me kinda confused.

Fang: Jealous Kaizo?

Kaizo: What?!NO!!

Boboiboy: But you can say Captain Kaizo that they look so perfect for each other.

Ishh!They dont look perfect together though!!And Im not jealous!Why would I be jealous right?!

Kaizo: There's something about that Prince Henry.

Ying: I heard that he had many powers though

Fang: Yeah..I also heard he's a vampire..

Kaizo: Vampire?Really?

Yaya: Prince Henry looks so interested at Y/N,right?

Gopal: Yeah,they just met..

Kaizo: Guys pls,lets not talk about this..

Fang: Yeah,he's just jealous..

Kaizo: I'm not!!

✨AFTERNOON✨

Y/N's POV

I was in the garden watering the plants cause I learned that earthlings water their plants so I tried.

Red roses,my favorite type of flowers. My parents always visit Earth just to get these red roses for me. I planted these flowers when I was 18 before,now Im happy I saw them bloom again.

Flashback when Y/N was 17 before✨

Y/N's POV

I watched my red roses bloom slowly with their amazing bright red color. I sat on the chair and watched them.

I felt hands on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Kaizo.

Kaizo: Hey

Y/N: Kaizo,Im glad your here

Kaizo: Always here for a friend..

(reminder:Kaizo and Y/N are still friends in this flashback)

Y/N: Their color are amazing right?

Kaizo: Yeah,red..

Y/N: Im just so glad I have these.

Kaizo: From Earth right?

Y/N: I wished I can see more flowers with different colors.

Kaizo: Well here..

I saw Kaizo revealed a flower with Blue color. I was amazed..

Y/N: WOW!A blue rose!Where did you get this?!

Kaizo:Earth,cause Boboiboy and the others live in Earth so I asked them to get you one..

Y/N: Woow!!!Thanks Kaizo!!!

I hugged him tightly and he stays in shock then hugged me back.

End of Flashback✨

I saddened at the memory. Remembering those memories just reminds me of him. I didnt mind and continued to watched the flowers.

Kaizo's POV

I walked around the ship and looked at all the weapons in the weapon room. I looked outside where different ships are in place.

Something caught my eye..

Red roses...

I remembered the times when Y/N was always obsessed with flowers. I always help her plant that time.

I moved to the other window to see the flowers properly till I saw Y/N watching them bloom.

She's still obsessed with them..

She started to touch them slowly while admiring their beauty. Watching her in the past with those flowers always softened my heart,but now I dont know

She stood up and opened a chest near those flowers. I remember that chest. It is where we keep our photos together but I looked clearly and the chest was empty.

Its empty because and Y/N weren't together anymore..

We have no pictures together..