Chapter 6: Divorced

Y/N's POV

Y/N:Cavin?!Cavin!!Where are you?!?!

I searched the whoel ship but there was no sign of him

.
.
.
He brought him in the fight?!

I went to get my weapon and went to the teleportation door and teleported to Planet Gordan.

Kaizo's POV

Jugglenaut: Eventhough you think your more powerful than me. I know your weakness!!!

Kaizo:Oh really?!

Jugglenaut:YES!!Your family!!!

He took Cavin and started squeezing him.

Cavin:AHHHHH!!!

Kaizo:Cavin!!Let go of my child!!

I used my sword to cut his hand but he dodged it and hit me again.

Jugglenaut:I knew my plan worked. Now,I'm gonna kill this kid of yours to show you how much I've been waiting for this moment!!

Jugglenaut prepared his sword and threw Cavin in the air?!HE'S GONNA SLICE CAVIN!!!!!

Jugglenaut: YAHHH

???:Dont hurt my child!!!!

Someone teleported and caught Cavin just in time. I know those clothes.

She removed her mask and it was Y/N.

Y/N:How dare you lay your hands on my son huh?!

Y/N used her YingYang Sword and used it on Jugglenaut. Her weapons were one of the most expensive and most powerful weapons ever sold.

Jugglenaut:Please..Stop!I give up!!

Y/N used her dark magic and shrink Jugglenaut and retrieved the power spheres. She ran back to Cavin who is now crying.

Y/N's POV

When I arrived in the planet,I saw Cavin being thrown in the air. It made  me so so angry..

So I needed to fight him,I cant believe my son almost died in this day!!

Kaizo's POV

She carried Cavin while she unfroze Ying and Yaya. Boboiboy,Fang and the others greeted her for coming.

Then she looked at me with teary eyes. She walked towards me and- *SLAP!*

Y/N:I cant believe you did this you b*tch! I thought I can trust you,but I was wrong!!!

Kaizo:You lied to me anyway!You kissed Henry!

Y/N:NO!HE WAS THE ONE WHO KISSED ME!!!BUT I PUSHED HIM BACK!!!

Kaizo:Your just full of lies!!

Y/N:Look in the mirror!You'll see the real traitor!I cant believe you went on this mission without me knowing!

Kaizo:You know why I didnt ask you?!Its because I know you wont agree!!

Y/N: Your wrong!I know how much the galaxy means to you,so I was thinking if you could go on missions already

Kaizo:Well..Too late!!!

Fang:Guys,dont fight

Kaizo:Stop it Pang!!

Y/N:I dont want to see you ever again!!

Kaizo:Me either!My life would be so much better if you werent around!

Y/N:I knew Cavin wont be safe in your arms!I wish I didnt met you!

Kaizo:Well,I dont want to meet,see,or even want you around cause your the reason why my life is miserable!!!

Y/N: Fine...Then..

Kaizo:What?

Y/N:Lets get divorce

Others:What?!

Kaizo:Fine!

Boboiboy:But guys,what about-!

Y/N:Nope!I made my decision!

Kaizo:Yeah!AND THAT'S FINAL!!

Y/N walked away with Cavin and went inside the teleportation and went back.

Fang:Captain,why did you did that?!

Kaizo:Its because I dont need her for the rest of my life!

Boboiboy:Are you sure about that Captain Kaizo?

Captain Kaizo: Dont worry I have a plan..

Meanwhile with Y/N...

Y/N's POV

I couldnt stop crying. The tears wont stop falling. What have I done to my life?

I went to the ship and packed all my things cause Im gonna move back to my old home planet.

I cant believe I wasted my life with that jerk!

I wish I could go back to the past and changed everything..

After 1 hour of packing,I was already done. I put all my things to my bag and went to my home planet..

I was already in my old home. I remembered when Kaizo always visit my house. But I know that wouldnt happened again.

I put Cavin on my bed cause he was already sleeping and I cleaned each corner of the house.

Oh man..I didnt even get to visit Earth this day...

I wish I didnt choose this path of life...